1.0

Horrible customer service.

I have been waiting for Kambrook/Breville to replace my faulty double cooktop for six months. They keep saying that they do not have any in stock, but the same product is being sold in their retail outlets. I am calling on consumers to boycott this company are they are totally fraudsters. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH KAMBROOK.

VicD

VicD

My first and last Kambrook experience

I wish Kambrook had a customer comments page on its website because this is where belongs.
The Kambrook KHV hand held Vacuum is a load of rubbish. Don't buy it. it is badly designed, it should 'suck' and in one way it does, but not as a vacuum. I have used it three times and have thrown it away.

JimmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't go with Kambrook

I brought a fan the other day and there was parts missing we rang them and said the part should have been in there they are very rude nasty people and my family and I and friends will never by Kambrook again

Appliance Brands

Find out how Kambrook compares to other Appliance Brands

Sree

SreeMelbourne

Kambrook Rice Master 5 Cup Rice Cooker & Steamer-KRC405BSS

Worst electric rice cooker I have ever had. bought this model because it looked good but immediately realised that it was a bad choice. Cooking rice was never clumsier.
The lid gets messy with the starch and the area around the cooker will be spilled with the rice starch and the cap will be filled with the starch and cleaning the cooker takes more time than cooking. There is no proper vent for the steam and the lid is attached to the main unit and this makes cleaning hard. Would never buy this cooker again.

bpar

bparSeaford

Slow in More than One Way

I have been trying to fix the handle on my toaster oven and it is taking me a long time because the company takes a long time for the company to respond to emails. In the last response I received I was asked for a receipt number. I did supply the company with a model number but for some reason this was not good enough. After my current experience I will be avoiding all Kambrook products in the future.
Since I wrote this review the company has contacted me as I suspected the product is unable to be repaired. Next time I want a toaster oven I will visit KMart.

CustomerOne

CustomerOneMelbourne

It would be funny if it wasn't sad

RachelKambrook
otzi

otziAU

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

OfficialKambrook