Kambrook

Kambrook Rice Master 5 Cup Rice Cooker & Steamer-KRC405BSS

Worst electric rice cooker I have ever had. bought this model because it looked good but immediately realised that it was a bad choice. Cooking rice was never clumsier.
The lid gets messy with the starch and the area around the cooker will be spilled with the rice starch and the cap will be filled with the starch and cleaning the cooker takes more time than cooking. There is no proper vent for the steam and the lid is attached to the main unit and this makes cleaning hard. Would never buy this cooker again.

Slow in More than One Way

I have been trying to fix the handle on my toaster oven and it is taking me a long time because the company takes a long time for the company to respond to emails. In the last response I received I was asked for a receipt number. I did supply the company with a model number but for some reason this was not good enough. After my current experience I will be avoiding all Kambrook products in the future.
Since I wrote this review the company has contacted me as I suspected the product is unable to be repaired. Next time I want a toaster oven I will visit KMart.

It would be funny if it wasn't sad

I was interested in purchasing a Kambrook Micathermic heater and so searched the online retailers listed on the Kambrook website. Not one of them stocked the heater so I approached Kambrook and asked for an online retailer who had stock of this item. I received a reply pointing me to the online retailers listed, none of whom stock the product (alternatively, it was suggested, that I should go to the trouble of presenting myself to the customer service desk of a retail shop where I could request that they order the item in.) The respondent expressed his hope that this response was helpful. I replied that it certainly wasn't and reiterated my request - and that was the end of his correspondence.

Kambrook, where do I begin?

1) You should be able to provide the names of stockists for specific products
2) Not a single one of the stockists listed on your website stocks this item
3) It appears no outlet in Australia, physical or online, stocks this item, which leads me to question why
4) If your staff don't see a problem with directing customers to attend a retailer personally when they are asking for an online seller, then your staff are the problem. Any concept of customer service?

Hi CustomerOne, we apologise for the trouble you've had, if you're still interested in purchasing this product, it's available on the following website https://www.shoppingmania.com.au/kambrook-micathermic-heater-kmh100gry.html. Thanks, the Kambrook team.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

I was looking for info on a Kambrook's cooking steamer. Past reviews gave it 5 stars. But locally bigger retailers didn't stock it. or any kambrook steamer. So I thought to ring customer service to ask questions about this find a currant retailer and got Breville Customer Service. Along with umpteen other product suppliers.

The poor chap had no idea and when offered a product number off Kambrooks site, suggested that listed retailers were on the web site. Unfortunately some of those listed are out of business, other's don't stock Kambrook. Well and truly out of date. The site product hand book didn't offer any wattage detail that I could see. Again I was to ring around to get the info I wanted. Too bad no one stocked them. When asked if I could talk to some one at Kambrook, was told I'm doing that now.?

I know this is telling me to move on, but I feel folk should be aware of the 2013 face of Kambrooks customer service.

Customer service farmed out. Very long phone wait time. Absolutely no product knowledge. No interest or unable to recommend a currant retailer of product in question. Oh, and zero stars, had to offer one to launch review

We are disappointed to hear of your unhappy experience when contacting our customer service team. However, please be aware that our customer service is not outsourced. Kambrook is part of the Breville Group and so when you call one of our Customer Service numbers, you are absolutely speaking to a Kambrook employee. If you would like to let us know exactly which Kambrook product you are referring to, we would be more than willing to supply you the wattage, a list of potential stockist and any other information you require.