Kambrook KCE240

Kambrook KCE240

2.3

• Heating Speed1/5 - 4/5 (6)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (3) · No (2)
Brissie Diva
Brissie DivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

1 year is all you get!

This thing died after exactly one year.
I work full time and didn't use it while sleeping so it was used sparingly, for one winter!
It was purchased at Good Guys, Browns Plains, Queensland
I will never buy another Kambrook product and you shouldn't either!

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $135.00.

Marc F.
Marc F.Mid North Coast, NSW

The noisiest heater I've ever used

It heats adequately but after a dozen uses the fan inside it becomes so noisy and rattly you'll wish you had just bought a plain electric bar heater, which is exactly what I'm going to do. I can't stand the noise this thing puts out.

Purchased in July 2015 at Harvey Norman for $150.00.

Death trap

This heater worked fine for about 2 weeks then out of nowhere it exploded, flames and sparks were flying out of it. We were very lucky that someone was in the room at the time and was able to turn the electricity off at the wall. I would in no way recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for $99.99.

Electric Heaters

Find out how Kambrook KCE240 compares to other Electric Heaters

Court
Court

doesnt work

I purchased it today, took it out of the box proceeded to read the manual plugged it in and it does nothing it does not work wont buy kambrook again

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $99.00.

Leandra M
Leandra MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works in small space

I bought this heater for my husband who sits in our office and it's freezing cold in there during winter. The space is small so the room heats up quite nicely. It does the job but I wouldn't recommend using it in a large space. Easy to use. Simple and cheap.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Ben H.
Ben H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hmmmm

I guess if Kambrook spent a little extra money on the heater rather than the fancy box we would have something a little better on the shelf, not just cheap plastic crap. Where are all the heaters that work? I'm sick of these toys. Browsed the manual, Plugged it in, Powered it up, Smoke came out, the end.

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W for $99.00.

Samantha
SamanthaPerth

Perfect

We bought a smaller heater and less powerful. It doesnt suit the requirements we wanted. Kambrook KCE240 is good for small area and especially in the bathroom. It heats up the entire bathroom and great after coming out from the shower. It is easy to use and value for money.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Elena
ElenaMelbourne

Effective and affordable

Oscillating tower heating, 2 heat power modes, and comes with a fan mode. The only downside is the loud beep noise, everytime a button is pressed. Overall, it is effective heating for large rooms, and can be switched on for a long time. Very affordable for the price I paid!

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Karl l.
Karl l.asked

My heater suddenly switched itself off and I don't know if it just overheated or something but even when plugged in and switched on the blue lights on the top screen don't show up, how can I fix this?

Laleh
Lalehasked

My KAMBROOK KCE240 suddenly stopped working. there is no sign that it has electricity just time by time it make a sound and I can notice some light for less than a second getting on and then off. Any clue that what happened to it? is it reparable or not?

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryElectric Heaters