Kambrook KFH600

MPN: KAM-KFH600

Sam

Sam

Love this little machine

Great little heater, I only use it in my room for cold mornings but once I put it on, it heats the room to a comfortable temp within 10 minutes. It makes my mornings much easier and it isn't too noisy or large, and it's very portable. Thank you very much!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Bettyboo

BettybooNSW, 2035

Not working after one winter

I bought this product last winter and this winter try to use it. Not working anymore. Luckily it is just 2 weeks before 1 year warranty. Got a new one and switch it on outside to get rid of the plastic fume. After an hour or so I switch it off and let it cool down. It smells plastic smell for quite sometime. I did not use it and was thinking of returning it for a refund.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Caught fire after 5 months

My wife bought this heater to warm the bathroom on winter mornings. While used in a wet environment, we were careful to keep away from water. One morning after turning on the heater, started to smell bad and began shooting sparks and smoke before dying. Dangerous product, I won't buy another.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
    Kambrook
    OfficialKambrook

Hi Anne, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Sylvia Else

Sylvia ElseAU

Painful to use

The rotary switch is inset and can only be turned by gripping a shallow flange between the thumb and forefinger. It requires so much torque to turn that, given the small area of the fingers involved, pain is induced. A person with weak fingers would probably have to use pliers. This is a triumph of form over function. It will be returned on the grounds that it is not fit for purpose.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Peter Mutton

Peter Mutton92 Maroochy Waters Drive Maroochydore QLD 4558

KFH600 Selector Switch Broken in 2 days

I bought a Kambrook KFH600 Upright fan heater on 17/7/2014. Within 2 days of purchase the selector switch on the front broke and the selector knob fell out on the ground.
    The moulding of the knob is so weak it is not worth buying this product. the knob in my opinion will continue to break if I return it for a warranty.
    I intend to return it to the store of purchase and ask for my money back.
    I feel this product is just a piece of junk!!!!
    It looks good and sends the heat out low
    It is built with a faulty switch design