Kambrook KFH660

Kambrook KFH660

MPNs: KFH660 and KFH660-ANZ

Cheffanie

CheffanieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product for the price

This replaced a 15 year old Kambrook Heater. I use this in the bathroom to stop the mirror fogging and warm the room. Only have to turn on for a few minuted before to warm the area. I like the oscillating function. It works well and is not too noisy.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Don't waste your money on Kambrook.

This heater runs for 5s then turns off for 2 minutes, then repeats the cycle continuously. If you're looking at reviews for this heater and you're planning to buy one, I would highly suggest you steer clear of this one, and in fact all Kambrook products. This heater didn't work brand new out of the box.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Noisy fan

A typical 2400 watt fan heater at a reasonable price and very nice safety feature. Good for small to medium sized room when you want heat in a hurry. Heats up quickly with two power settings, but the fan is unreasonably noisy. Would be much better with a Hi/Low fan switch.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Thanks for your feedback Paul E. The Kambrook team

Jer

JerWerribee

Not bad

Not bad it doesn't blow out super hot air would be perfectly suited for a small tiny area not a big lounge room maybe a bathroom.. you have to sit very close to it to get warm.. love the safety feature that if you pick it up or knock it over it shuts off automatically

Jazz

JazzBrisbane

Good when on

I like this little heater but it turns off after a few minutes. I have tried vacuuming the back which collects dust very easily but it is very hard to remove the dust from the bathroom. I am sure this is why it keeps turning off. The heat settings are good for winter.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

RM2

RM2

Great bathroom heater

This heater is efficient at warming up our bathroom. We have only had it for two months and it does start to turn off automatically, a thermostat function I assume. It is a little annoying as it usually turns off just when you want the bathroom to be nice and warm. Otherwise, it is convenient and portable.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Ken

KenMelbourne

Keeps us warm in winter

Great portable heater that is useful in the room when we don't want to heat up an entire house. The swivel is great as it blows the warm air around the room instead of just one direction.
    It seems to be pretty well made and the tripover switch is good in case your pet tips it over. A little on the pricey side as other 2400W heaters can be bought at around $50 but we have another Kambrook heater that has lasted 10 years so we trust the brand.

ckcc44

ckcc44Sydney

Enough for small room

Small and easy to carry around, use mostly in the bathroom to heat it up so it is warmer when I having shower. Sometimes it get move to my bedroom and it is OK when the fan pointed to me during my sleep, but it don't heat up the whole room.

Tegan

TeganRavensthorpe

Failed in the first minute of use.

We purchased our unit this weekend and have just plugged it in after reading the instruction booklet first. Following the directions given it stayed on for all of a minute and switched off. As per a previous comment we also experienced a chemical smell. Once it is on for the short period of time a green flash could been seen internally on the left of the unit and it shut down.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Nothing but luke warm heat that you have to sit on to be remotely warm

I have been buuying kambrook products for years and to date have never had a problem but this latest purchase is absolute rubbish. No real heat coming out, more like a luke warm breeze. Very very dissapointed and I will be replacing as soon as I possible can. Abosolute rubbish Kambrook.

RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

dissapointed21

dissapointed21p

It's garbage!

This thing spews a nasty chemical smell that hasn't gone away after 2 days. I tried to cook of the smell by leaving it on in the laundry for 12 hours but all it did was leave a lingering stink in the laundry, also it's noisier than my old Kambrook fan heater.

RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact the customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Sam K

Sam K

A reliable fan heater

I've been using Kambrook fan heaters for about thirty years and this heater is good, same as the rest. Doesn't cost as much to run as other heaters. The fan shifts warm air around making the heater efficient enough, but bear in mind the heater is small so it is suitable for smaller areas. On low, the heater warms two rooms and a hallway at a rate of 1C increase per hour. Winters are mild here and the Kambrook does enough for my purposes. I leave the heater running when I'm out of the room for up to half an hour and have never had a problem. I bought one for my mother.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

bonju18

bonju18West Pennant Hills

Good (very) basic heater

The heater does the job. I like how it has a fan and 2 heater settings and has the option of oscillating.
    Only negative is that the outer material seems quite cheap. Both the knobs on my heater have cracked and broken off so I can't turn the heater on!

Tony O

Tony OMelbourne Victoria

Worthless product - don't waste your money!

Does a terrible job of heating up even the smallest of spaces. Claims to be 2400w but is outperformed by a 2000w fan heater I bought years ago that cost less than half the price of the kambrook. Complete waste of $45 - do yourself a favour and avoid this product!