Kambrook KRH500

Kambrook KRH500

MelrickNewcastle, NSW

Could and should be better

NJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little beauty

For some reason, it was hard to find a radiant heater in Melbourne in April - nobody had started stocking them yet, which is crazy considering you never know when the cold will hit in this city. Anyway, I found this one at Betta Electricals in Epping and they delivered it the next day with great service. Three heat settings with a fan boost for the warmest setting. Easy to put the castors on and lightweight to move from room to room. Warms up quickly and the white colour is really attractive. Would definitely recommend.

Robbie

Robbieasked

What are the dimension

NJ

This model went to God last year but I did enjoy it while it lasted. I would estimate it was about 50-60cm wide and about 45-50cm high. I now have the Kambrook Radius Rapid Heat Quartz 2400W which is a different model, and that is 70cm wide and 60cm from floor to top. I have used it for the past 2-3 winters in Melbourne and it heats a large room up quite well. I bought another one to replace an old radiator in another room when it finally goes bust I like it so much. It is very light weight and runs on castors so easy to move. It has a good variation in setting warmth too but no fan. Very pleased with it so far.

K. Sandy

K. Sandyasked

Hi, can the fan be used for the low heat settings? We are currently using a Goldair radiant heater and the fan only works on the highest heat setting, thanks.

Melrick

It should work on all heat settings. Ours does.

OfficialKambrook

Hi K. Sandy - yes, the fan will work on all heat settings. However, this product has been discontinued for sometime. Perhaps one of our current portable heaters may be a suitable alternative: http://www.kambrook.com.au/in-the-home/heating.html

For further product queries, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

NJ

Hi K. Sandy - yep, the fan works on all three settings which is great, although we tend not to need it.

Pipsqueekasked

What does it cost to run per hour please?

Melrick

I've got no idea to be perfectly honest.

Pipsqueek

Upon research of many heaters I have discovered not one site give us the energy rating = cost per hour of items. Lacking in ethical information to the customer.

OfficialKambrook

Hi Pipsqueek - perhaps try using this online calculator: http://www.sustainability.vic.gov.au/services-and-advice/households/energy-efficiency/at-home/appliances/calculate-appliance-running-costs.

Please note, specific products are required to have an energy rating label (this does not currently apply to portable heaters). See http://www.energyrating.gov.au/about/what-we-do/labelling

For further product information, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives