Kambrook X Blade KSB100

MPN: KSB100WHT

OutbackPhantom

OutbackPhantomFar West, NSW

Room for improvement

Works great, easy to use, variable speed and can't wait to try the Mashed Spud attachment. Powerful yet quiet, well built and feels like it will last a long time.
However, the stainless steel blender shaft and foot, scratch the surface of whatever item your blender may be used in, I didn't think of it at the time but a tough plastic foot on the blender shaft would have been a better choice for household use. AND the power cord is stiff way too short, you virtually have to be working right in front of the power outlet to use the item unless without having to attached a power extension cord.
Really bad design flaw there. For the money, it's not too bad, but room for improvement.

Waste of money

Had it for about a month. The inside of the hand-held stick melted. Yes, melted while making a smoothie. I thought it broke but it actually meIted! had a Braun for 12 yrs previously and it lasted. I will be taking it back for a refund when restrictions ease.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$70.00.

patsy

patsybrisbane

Good blender but the chopper needs improvement

I have bought several stick blenders with attachments and i have found the choppers all seem to break down. I find them great for cheese or carrots without bringing out the big food processor. The middle blade is now very hard to align with the lid, as it does not stay in place whilst putting the lid on the container.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Kambrook X Blade KSB100 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Carmel

CarmelJamberoo

Poor quality motor shaft

I bought this machine in January 2015. It has only been used about once each month without any issues until today when it stopped working.
A poor quality plastic piece on the shaft broke off making the whole machine totally useless. (I was using the stick mixer to blend a cake batter so it wasn't needing to work hard and it stopped almost immediately when I started it.) Very disappointing considering the machine has barely had any use and is in immaculate condition.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

alphacinatorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Coleslaw Chopper, Potato Masher

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Little trooper

I've had one for just over a year now. I use it 3 mornings a week to make smoothies and every so often at night to blend soups (and sometimes cocktails).
Works as well as the day I bought it, does a quick job and is easy to clean.
Very happy.

Alley Cat

Alley CatKew, Victoria

Very disappointed

I can't believe that this appliance that I have used for barely a minute has stopped working I will be taking it back to Target tomorrow for a refund, if you are considering purchasing a stick blender don't buy this one

james

jamesperth

1 month old, already broken

this was a housewarming gift to us so we don't have a receipt, feel bad as its good for the bin and only 1 month old. the plastic drive gear in the handle has melted so none of the attachments will work. only ever used it once a day max as it was just for smoothies in the morning. not happy!

OfficialKambrook

Hi James, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Kambrook X Blade KSB100 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Very disappointed. disfunctional product

Purchased this about 2-3 months ago. Came with one button missin on the motor head so unable to detach stick feom the lid. Dont have a receipt as it was a wedding gift. Noe I have to keep it assembled on my benchtop constantly!

OfficialKambrook

Hi Yk - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

yk
yk

Hi I have already done both of these. Email response directed me to customer care number and when I called I was told it could be repaired at my expense. Hence not happy with brand or the product at all.

OfficialKambrook

Hi Yk - Could you please reconnect with Kambrook's customer care team via e-mail or phone, so we can assist you further? Thanks very much.

See all Kambrook X Blade / X Blade Pro reviews