Kambrook KTA120

Kambrook KTA120

MPN: KAM-KTA120WHT

• Even Toasting Yes (1) · No (1)

Sue181818

Sue181818Canberra 2600, ACT

It’s ok

First couple of times it seemed fine but now is toasting the bread a little unevenly.
Not expensive and do like the extra width to toast thicker slices or crumpets.
Easy to clean.

Purchased in August 2019 at Big W for $29.00.

Even Toasting No

Hedgy

HedgyGippsland, VIC

Great value for the price

We have used this toaster almost daily for over a year and are very happy with it. Its price was the main reason for buying and it is certainly better than many other more expensive ones. The defrost button takes care of frozen bread and it toasts crumpets equally as well on the highest setting. It is compact and is not out of place sitting on our modern kitchen bench. Would recommend highly.

Purchased in June 2017 for $19.00.

Even Toasting Yes
gabi1959

gabi1959Connewarre, Victoria

Toaster caught fire. Burnt my mum

This toastee caught fire and it wasnt even in use. My 84 year old mum threw it into the sink and turned the tap on. Thank god she turned the piwer off but didnt think to pull the pkug out as she was shocked.
She said flames came out of it. How cam a toaster catch fire.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Don't buy this model

We have had this toaster some eight months. The good things about it are that it is cheap, and also reliable in the sense that it always 'works'. From there things go downhill. My habit is to toast one piece of raisin bread every morning. Even the lowest setting results in burnt toast. I tried a replacement toaster (same model) with the same result. So now I make toast using my watch to time it! Further, the toaster browns the bread more on one side than the other. Finally, even on one side, the browning is not even: dark at the top and pale at the bottom. Such simple things, you would think would have been picked up in quality control. I wouldn't recommend this model.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

DKT

DKTSydney region

Good little toaster

I bought this toaster back in June 2017. Compact and convenient. I use it everyday. The only problem I found that if I only wanted to toast one toast, one of the side will get more heat than the other side. So it may turn out a bit overheat or black. So I need to turn down if only wants to toast one.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

I would not recommend this toaster

I recently bought a KTA120 Toaster at Big W. It was similar looking to my previous 2 slice Sunbeam Toaster which I used for more than 15 years. Alas, it quickly became clear that there was no comparison in performance between the two. In order not get an even 'toast' (in opposite to a burnt toast) it is necessary to turn it down almost to the minimum and even then the result is touch and go. I would not recommend this toaster - although it is reasonably cheap - to anyone.

Sybille

Date PurchasedSep 2017
RachelKambrook

Hi Sybille, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Pip

PipGold Coast

Ok toaster for thick slices

This toaster is good for thick slices of bread, just make sure to turn the settings down or it will burn.
For regular slices, it cooks very uneven and leaves one side almost not done (which can be a good thing sometimes).
It is also difficult to clean, and the resulting crumbs tend to burn.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Holly

HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't expect much

This toaster was $30, so I wasn't expecting it to be perfect. I have it set always between 1-2, or it burns your toast. It always overcooks on one side so it's pretty uneven. The only redeeming quality about it is that it's pretty fast and it was cheap. Probably should have gone to Kmart instead.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
RachelKambrook

Hi Holly, please contact customer service to discuss this further on 1300 139 798 or email askus@kambrook.com.au. Thanks, the Kambrook team.

Uneven toasting

Bought this toaster with Fly Buys. Set on 3 it burns one side and lightly browns the other. This happens on both sides. Kambrook is replacing it but Noel Leeming has no stock and has 4 on order. Hardly suggests ti is a good
seller.