Kapture KPT-910

MPN: KPT-910

Taipan

TaipanMurray Region, NSW

Rubbish

I bought this and after 12 months it stopped working, they blamed me for updating my phone!
I’m stuck with a $200 paper weight now.
I have several emails back and forth. With no resolve.

Purchased in August 2017.

chris bell

chris belladelaide

Such a poor product - didn't even last 1.5 years

Was given this as a gift to use in my car, at first was impressed with the product.
Then after just over 6 months of use, it starts beeping for no reason, first time it corrupted the SDcard, so replaced that.
6 months later, it starts beeping every so often for no reason for 5 seconds and stops beeping and seems to work after that....but....
Viewing the video it's recording is unwatchable to say the least, live feed is also the same, no cam is now useless...
I would not recommend this product @ $299.00 to anyone, such a waste of money.....

Ala n

Ala nasked

How to connect to wifi left light is solid red and wont connect to my phone Alan 0427059446

Ala n

Ala nasked

The recording and playback on my KPT 910 is terribly dark.It is just recognisable to me and i know what it supposed to be and in full sunlight too.I cant find any settings to rectify this problem.Alan ph 0427059446

Get an answer from our members and Kapture representatives