Kaselectrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great service!

"So happy I found Kas Electrical!! Kelvin recently installed 14 LED lights in my home, with a dimmer switch, as well as lighting in two bedrooms. Almost all required brand new wiring and Kelvin did a fantastic job! Very impressed! I appreciated his consistent communication throughout the entire process and was very happy that my work was able to be completed within days after receiving the detailed quote! Will definitely use Kas Electrical for all my future electrical work!

Thanks again Kelvin!!"

Ed K

Ed KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good experience with Kaselectrical

Kel did a great job running the cable and connecting our outdoor spa. Everything was done quickly. No issues. No charges outside of what was quoted. Only positive experience - great communication, friendly service, very professional. I cannot recommend KasElectrical highly enough. Will certainly go back to Kel for all my electrical needs in future

Wom

WomSydney

Do it right the first time! Poor finishing and attitude!

• +1Thumbnail