Keter Grande Store

Keter Grande Store

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Outdoor Furniture Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DennisSydney, NSW

Good looking shed, durable and rain proof

Frankie

Frankieasked

We purchased a Keter shed about 3 years ago and hinges on right door (facing shed) have broken - I contacted Stiller and they were going to send me new brackets for the door but that will not fix the issue as the brackets have come away from the door . We purchased this at a store in Brisbane western suburbs (cant remember the name ) We would like this repaired or replaced as we know the sheds have a 10 year warranty. Frankie Harrison

Will B.asked

I am replacing an old pool pump shed and would like to build the Keter Grande Store around the pump. It is possible to build the Keter product without the base?

Dennis

I suggest that this would not be possible as the 4 sides of the shed panels are designed to sit in grooves within the plastic base to hold the panels in place. Unless you can build an alternate frame for the panels around your pool pump to sit in, i dont suggest you use the shed for this purpose.

Will B.

Thanks Dennis - it looked to me as though the plastic base had a steel channel which sat inside it that I could anchor in a concrete slab and sit the walls in - do you think that might work?

Get an answer from our members and Keter representatives