Kiinde Squeeze

Kiinde Squeeze

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Laura Kemp

Laura Kemp

So Easy to Use

It is so much easier to express and feed using the Kinnde Squeeze system. Being able to pump straight into the twist pouch eliminates having to use and clean bottles along the way. The pouch fitting onto many different brands of bottles means less wastage and more convenience. I also love having the organiser as it keeps my fridge/freezer neat when I start building up a supply.

LaurenMelbourne

Easy to use

I now use all Kiinde products, and this bottle is so easy to use as the twist pouches clip straight into the bottle with no need to transfer any milk from frozen pouches after it is warmed. It is so convenient.

We still have to assist my son in holding the bottle but he has started grabbing it and I can see it won't be long until he will be able to do most of the work with ease. I highly recommend the Kiinde starter kit to all mums it has made the whole bottle feeding experience a lot easier for our family.

A Davison

A Davison

Super convenient innovative product - a new age bottle!

This is a great system, allowing you to pump/store and feed into/from the same pouch, that simply latches into the Squeeze bottle and teat system. It eliminates steps and is a time-saving system. The Squeeze is easy for bubs to hold on to once they get a bit bigger, encouraging motor skill development. An all-round great product.

Armouree

ArmoureeAustralia

A great product for breastmilk feeds

Claire

ClairePerth

Amazing product, wouldn't use anything else.

Jodie E

Jodie EMorayfield, Queensland

Just so simple to use

I have been using this system for about 2 months now and I am so in love. From the pouches to the squeeze bottle to the nipples it is just designed so well and everything is so easy to use and clean up afterwards.

Having to return to work the whole idea of expressing and bottle feeding was a bit overwhelming but the kiinde system just made it simple, straight forward and enjoyable.

My son is 7 months and loves to hold the bottle himself which is easy to do with the design. I recommend getting the starter kit, it has everything you need straight out of the box.
Easy to use, easy to clean up after