Kin Kin Naturals Dishwash Liquid Lime & Eucalypt Essential Oils

Kin Kin Naturals Dishwash Liquid Lime & Eucalypt Essential Oils

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Another One Of My Absolute Favorites!

This liquid seems to be concentrated because it lasts and lasts me a long time - I cannot wait to purchase some more this week! It has the most beautiful refreshing fragrance - the Lime is predominant over the Eucalyptus. I took a chance on it and so glad I did.

I've actually had my dishes come out whiter and brighter in one of these washes - I love to wash dishes - and my stainless steel looks really good as well.

This is a Family business and the Father who commenced it worked as a Formulator for a Detergent Multinational Company, so he knows what he's doing. I've had many hours of Happy Washing with this Liquid!

Hopefully the whole photo shows here - I think it's a nice bottle - it's only showing the label for some reason. Yes! If you click on the picture, you will see how nice the bottle looks - I like it!

Purchased in March 2016.