KingParrot 3 Drawer Change

KingParrot 3 Drawer Change

See the Best Change Tables in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

shellg

shellg

EileenGarraway

EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

Great idea, as a grand parent I have the best of both worlds now. The change table (the convertable, as I call it) and now I do not have to bend down to change the grand child and also when not in use I can put the removable top into the wardrobe and that way I still have a nice set of drawers as a piece of furniture. All the nappies, wipes and lotions go into the first two drawers and the rest I use for when visitors come to stay. Great idea, I love it.
Removable top.
Did not come with a foam change mat.

tigerlily

tigerlily

shopper369

shopper369AU

Good

jazzyg123

jazzyg123

I think this option of having drawers for all the nappy stuff tuck away and out of sight is awesome. So easy to use for a shorter woman, but my husband doesn't like it as much for his height. The change table comes up to my hip bone which I have been told is the perfect height for me. I am the one mostly given the task of changing our son, so it is not a problem for us. I like that this change table is versatile and will change to accomodate our son as he grows up.
I love that I can put all his nappies and wipes in the top drawer! This change table is versatile and ergonomically wonderful for me at 5 foot 4 inches.
Sometimes the top changetable surround can clunk if my baby squirms around.

blaw_01

blaw_01

Good

I bought this style of change table as the top change section is just removed when no longer needed so it is then just a set of drawers. I was using the top draw for my sons nappies and creams, powder etc but it was a little bit of a pain so I bought a caddy that I have hung on the front that holds all his change needs and a hanging nappy holder. I was able to match the stain to my sons Kingparrot cot so that he will basically have a bedroom set from birth that will do him to teenage years.
Versatile, nice style
no storage if using the drawers for clothes.