Kipor KGE2500X / KGE4000X

Kipor KGE2500X / KGE4000X

KGE2500X and KGE4000X

See the Best Generators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Reliable machine

Had mine for 4-6 years broke rope yesterday put new spark if in started 2 nd pull hadn't been started in 18 months with old fuel in no probs
or any attention to shutdown just turned off and put in shed. I would get another if needed but this one seems fairly indestructible... Touch wood lol

Brilliant

Unreal little generator. travelled the west in a caravan and put the gene on, and on with the air conditioner and cooked in the micro wave. Little bit of a grunt from the engine, but that's good, means it's doing what it supposed to do. One problem is the starter rope. it broke. rope too far in chassis and always on an angle when pulling to start putting pressure on rope and snap. Now looking for new starter.
Good for anything around property or caravanning. Gutsy.
Starter too far in chassis causing rope to snap.

Good Value

Sandra C.

Sandra C.asked

KGE2500X

I have a kge2500x and havn,t started it for 4 years. I decided to change the fuel and oil but I have a problem with the fuel tap. I need a washer at the base of the tap and also at the fuel filter gauze. Im happy to send the $ If you could post them.

sj6568

sj6568asked

KGE4000X

I would like to run a small food caravan, it contains a small chest freezer, hot plate, deep fryer, 2 small fridges, a microwave, pie warmer, a small display fridge, a range hood, 1 double LED tube lighting, could this KGE4000X model handle this and some?

Imperial Cereal

Hi there, I personally have the KGE2500x model, not the KGE4000x, and I don't think the smaller one would be quite enough, because I'm guessing you're planning to run all these items at the same time? I also have the KGE6500 model, and i've run a welder on this without much drama, so I think this model would suffice for your needs. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Kipor representatives

Kipor KGE2500X