67% · 21 · 33%

• Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes · No
4.5
2.5
Brand Manager for Kirby? Claim your listing.

Suzi L.
Suzi L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW4 posts
antonia123
antonia123Perth, WA3 posts

The best one we ever had!

Had Kirby's in the family for over 10y now. It's not a cure for allergies but helped enormously. All my 3 kids bought their Avalir 2's as they moved out finding out that a good night sleep and a clean carpet is a must in live. Nothing else can clean same was as most is patented technology according to the Kirby brochure.
Now with my Avalir 2 I can clean tiles and grout, deep clean carpet, furniture and car seats. I can also was my carpet, matress and car seats :)))). It came handy just on time as I am selling my car CX5 and seats become like new! Thank you KIRBY for your 100y (not sure, but I think is a 100y old company) greatness.
I had a minor problem but the store did fix my kirby in 24h! So thanks again. Show details
Cynthia Kneipp