Kirkland Signature Supreme (Costco)

Kirkland Signature Supreme (Costco)

Brand Manager for Kirkland Signature Supreme (Costco)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
    Zebzerfas
    ZebzerfasMelbourne

Great value for money

I've been using the crawler size now for about a month (day and night).
    Have been very happy with them, best thing is they are super soft and the crawler size goes up to 13kg -v- other brands that only go to 11kg in crawler size.
    My favourite brand (and everyone is different) is Babylove but unless you get them on a super sale they are a tad bit expensive, but these costco nappies have been doing the trick with no major issues, almost finished my first box and will be getting another.

Would not purchase again.

I usually use either the generic coles or woolies brand, or Aldi... but since we are now doing most of our shopping at Costco, thought we'd give Kirkland a try (despite being slightly dearer than the generic brands at Woolies or Coles or Aldi)... they are terrible in comparison. My son is a toddler, and the nappy does not last the night without wee leaking through - we have never had this problem with ANY other brand. It has happened repeatedly, and I am now using other nappies for bed time and using the Kirklands through the day to use them up and change them very regularly to avoid any leaking.
    They are softer than the other brands.
    They are not as absorbant, they leak, they are dearer than other generic brands

Bubica
    BubicaBrisbane

Great value for money

These nappies are great value for money! Overall, they are as good as a leading brand out there. We have used them for over two weeks now and love them.
    Light enough initially but super absorbent with a wetness indicator. No leaks or mess! Grip tabs don't lose their grip should the nappy need adjusting.
    Great value

Carolee09
    Carolee09AU

Economical & worthwhile buy.

Took the plunge & changed from Huggies for my 5month old. Seemed less bulky but still manages to be as absorbant as Huggies. Nil leakage or bursting. Nappy doesnt get as bulky when full, have to remind myself to change him.
    Design seems almost identical to Huggies???
    Got about 40 more nappies for a cheaper price when buying bulk @ Costco..will continue to use this product.
    Less bulky,absorbant,nice design,stretchy tabs.
    Exclusive to Costco, baby may change size before current stock is used

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Kirkland Signature Supreme (Costco) compares to other Disposable Nappies

Aquarian
    AquarianSydney

Not as good as I'd hoped

I looked everywhere for reviews on these before purchasing in a toddler size. I have found these don't last overnight and have had a few occasions where the nappy splits and all the gel comes spilling out. It's back to Huggies for me. I only use these for a short time, i.e.. no longer than three hours
    Price
    Not as long lasting which makes it a false economy

Mrs Mig21
    Mrs Mig21AU

Excellent choice!

Decided to give it a go and purchase these diapers after a trip to Costo. Best decision made as I find them less bulky than Huggies and it fits really well. No leakage and the price is worth it. Will definitely get more and the price is very reasonable for families.
    Reasonable price, good fit

Melzy99
    Melzy99Qld, 4069

Best diapers

When we first had our daughter in the states these were all we ever used. The price is so good and the quality is the best. Fit is good and we never had any issues with leakage. I miss using these as there is Costco near us and they are the best quality diaper I have used. Better than Huggies
    Price and quality

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
    Clara V.7 Dec 2021
    hta mumma
    hta mummaspring farm

Fantastic

I have had my daughter who is now 16 months in these for over a year now and have never had a leak, not once. They fit her well and hold up great day and night (she sleeps from 7 to 8, and is a heavy wetter over night), they a very trim and come at a great price.
    Price and work fantastically
    I have to drive 45min to buy them

ari-vee
    ari-veeAU

Awesome, this nappy is almost identical to Huggies!

tin_nieto
    tin_nietoSYDNEY

Good price, Good quality

blackdomino
    blackdominoAU

Very good economical nappy

We found these at Costco in bulk packs of 200. Cost works out to 22 c a nappy. Have used them on our very "robust" baby who is long and fat and found they have ben very good. Only leaked a couple of times, once overnight but we may have to move to Huggies for overnight now that she is sleepiNg 10 hours at a stretch. Have been using these for 10 weeks and very happy, especially given the price. Rumor has it that these are made by the huggies company.
    Cheap, very good for the price
    Occasionally leak if left on long overnight sleep

gss
    gssSydney, NSW

Ok for price

I usually buy Huggies for my daughter but got these when Costco opened in Sydney. I used to be a member of Costco in the US for 5 years and have used a lot of kirkland signature products with no complaints. I thought I would have a similar experience with the nappies but, boy, was I mistaken. My daughter is almost 2 so I got the size 4 nappies and found that I needed to change her every 2 hours - With Huggies, I could comfortable leave her for upto 4 hours. Kirkland was absolutely no good for overnight wear(leaks were almost certain) so ended up using them in the daytime only.
    Inexpensive
    Leaks, need frequent changes, not as good as huggies.