KitchenAid Artisan KHB2569

1.9

Rayhana R.

Rayhana R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not worth it

This stick mixer failed after 3 years of light use. Motor just started losing power. I hadn’t even used all the attachments! Very disappointed. I had an old Braun stick mixer that also died after 5 years of again light use. I will be buying a cheap stick mixer as I don’t think any are built to last.

Laura

Laura Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible- don’t buy

Terrible mixer. Milk goes up stick part of machine and is impossible to clean.

Customer service is useless and has never provided a solution. They say don’t submerse this part of blended however running water through it is the only way to get milk outthink mix poses a severe food safety risk- do not use!

Very disappointing. Don’t waste your money.

DiNe

DiNe Sydney, NSW

Chopper attachment busted!

Replaced our breville which we had for 4 years for this artisan collection. Had for 1 month and the chopper attachment never worked properly, it sounds like we’re grinding rocks and the plastic below the blade looks like it’s getting mashed up with the food! I’ve only done biscuits, bread and nuts in there. So disappointing. I hope they replace it because this is supposed to be a superior brand / product for $250. My beloved breville cost $80 RIP.

Purchased in January 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for $250.00.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how KitchenAid Artisan KHB2569 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Jackson

JacksonSouthwest, VIC

KitchenAid says it can blend ice. Can’t even blend biscuits

You would expect the best for this price and from a brand like KitchenAid. We have the Standing Mixer and it’s great, but the stick blender is basically useless. We’ve tried to return it and even that process with KitchenAid is tiresome.

Stay away and save your money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for $289.00.

Julie K.

Julie K.

Didn't even last 7 months

At first I was excited, the look of it. Never spent $300 on a stick mixer so had big expectations for this 'regarded' brand. Totally disappointed. Within 3 months the whisk attachement stick piece kept dropping out of the screw on part. Wouldn't stay in. Won't let me whisk cream. Then, a couple of weeks later the main blender started not working, slowing down speed. SO GUTTERED! I can't find the docket as I brought it online during lockdown - I've contacted kitchenaid, they won't honor the warranty :-( I'm just so guttered. My last breville lasted 3 years.

Purchased in March 2020 for $300.00.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Second Unit Fail on Motor Burn Out

This stick blender is basically useless. It was bought for light duties to prepare baby food and can't even do that. The thermal cutout activated on the first use. A few weeks later it stopped completely. Both burnouts replaced under warranty but money back on the second.

Customer service at Bing Lee has been fantastic.

Never buy this product.

Purchased in September 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $250.00.

QZR88

QZR88Victoria, 3350

Good product - poor support

Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman for $239.00.

CML

CMLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money!

Purchased in May 2016 for $230.00.

Emilie

EmilieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

so disappointed

Purchased in July 2020 at Peter's of Kensington for $240.00.

Shannon L.

Shannon L.Victoria

OMG It is horrible!!

I can honestly say if you are using it for very soft food it works, however, process hummus or try to make something other than super light foods and it gets hot, overheats and stops working...

I am zuper persistent as I have been making hummus for a day now... AND IT IS NOT WORKING!

Can't wash it, because water gets stuck in the processor lid and the stupid thing falls apart when doing anything. Do not buy! Ever!!!

Purchased in July 2018 at Meyer for $415.00.

Felipe

FelipeSydney, NSW

Well designed but not effective

It works well for easy tasks, such as whipping cream or egg whites. But on the other hand heavy load such as puree and soup it has some difficulties, it most of the time cannot handle the load and unfortunately the machine stops, it keeps only an small hunming noise and gets hot, I need to turn it off from the walk and wait to use it again. That is an unfortunate.

Purchased in July 2018 at Peter's of Kensington Online store for $209.00.

Trisha G.

Trisha G.Perth, WA

Waste of money!

This hand blender does not make your life easier at all. Too bad I read the reviews only after buying. Attachments don’t fit well, rusting on some parts, a nightmare to clean. Just don’t buy it. KitchenAid customer service barely helpful at all.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $242.10.

Ruth

Ruth

I bought another Kitchen Aid Chopper

Along with several others who have posted here I too have had water coming from the chopper top, squealing on using it as well as the food just sticking to the sides. I threw the unit out after reading others had the same issues. I was also concerned about bacteria building up in the liquid from the blender top. The separate stick blender is still just fine. I have however purchased a Kitchen Aid Classic Mini Food Chopper 830ml and have found this is wonderful. Can highly recommend it- it chops beautifully , mixes small quantities -e.g. hummus etc. A great little chopper.

Good but with issues

We bought this when we had our baby 3 years ago. The actual blender part is good and made baby vegetable and meat purées with ease, though I had to replace it once because it was faulty. The plastic attachments are terrible. The tall container cracked on its own without being dropped, the little processor container had the plastic inside it completely erode with the chopping (I hate to think it probably ended up in our food!) and was super noisy to operate. Now it is also getting difficult to assemble the blender as the plastic parts to connect seem to have lost their shape after use. I would not buy this again nor recommend it to family or friends.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

caterz

caterzMelbourne

Just what I wanted

This utensil was just what I needed in my kitchen, to be honest I purchased it and never used it for 6 months I can't imagine why now. It does a diverse number of jobs and has become a valued member of my "cooking team". What I really want to focus on and brag about is the customer service at Kitchen aid, my blending pitcher (jug) got a crack in it after about 3 uses, I called the help desk, they were so helpful and in 2 days I had a new one at my front door. Sometimes it's the after purchase service that makes all the difference and in this case I can't speak more highly of this company.

Purchased in July 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $239.00.

Will_PayMore4Quality

Will_PayMore4Quality

Seems ok UNTIL...

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $130.00.

ryan

ryan

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT !

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

krystal888

krystal888WA, 6024

Expected more from this brand especially for the price.

I only got this for the stick blender (If you have read my other reviews, the Morphy Richards one I got prior died during the first use). Works ok. If you run it on a high speed for more than 5 seconds at a time it will over heat and turn off. Then you have to wait for it to cool down (which includes switching off at the plug) before using it again. Love all the accessories and box it comes with although not necessary ;) for me anyway. Would have loved the blender head to be a bit bigger so it can cover more food at a time ok instead of having to reposition the head to blend all the food up.

Purchased in November 2018.

Nick

Nick

250 of my hard earned dollars up in smoke

Absolutely useless, heats up after 1 minute of blending then stops. I was blitzing cooked cauliflower and it stopped completely. This is the second one I had, first one was crap as well and replaced under warranty, this one is probably out. Really upset, just another example of a company creating ewaste for profits. Never will I by kitchen aid or related brands again.

Purchased in November 2016 at Creative Cooks for $250.00.

Natthan C

Natthan CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supposed to be an upgrade from my $100 Sunbeam stick mixer

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer.