3.5

David

DavidMELBOURNE

So far, so good

When our Breville kettle 'died' after many years of solid service, I researched a replacement. K Mart had one which rated very highly in Choice and did not cost an arm and a leg ( some are $150 ! ). No sign of the highly rated model in our local K Mart but they had a large range of kettles and this one ( Home & Co EKS 17306 ) looked great and had all the features I wanted for $30. So, I took a punt. After 4 days, all good - it's quiet, boils quickly, is easy to fill and has a good pourer lip. It does look very swish and comes in 3 colours - copper ( the one I have ), red a and a steely grey body. I'll do an update if any downsides develop.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
    lisamarie8

lisamarie8Illawarra, NSW

Stylish copper kettle doesn't last

I have purchased two of these kettles - the first one didn't last long and this one is already falling apart.

The first one lasted a few months - the lid wouldn't open of close and then every time I'd try to use it the power would Trip the meter.

The second one is a few months old now and the plastic bit on the switch where the light is keeps falling off.

Date PurchasedApr 2017