Kmart 14ft Trampoline with Enclosure

• Ease of Assembly
Bencrete A.

Bencrete A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Take my advice!

Ok, so I bought a trampoline for my partners kids at rebel sport. It was a lot more expensive but it was easy to put together. I bought the same looking trampoline at kmart for my son for almost 2 thirds of the price, (thinking I would save some dollars)!! To install the kmart brand was pathetic! The instructions were not easy! I'm reading all these reviews how good the product is but its total crap! All The reviews must be fake!

My advice: Don't buy these cheaper brands and save yourself the headaches!

Purchased for $260.00.

Looking for Trampolines?

Read the reviews for Vuly Thunder

Ad
James V

James VCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Blew over fence in the wind

The Trampoline was hard to put together once it was completed the kids enjoyed it. Good size. However the trampoline blew over fence today and the steel poles and legs bent. Removed poles and net to salvage trampoline part however that had bent as well. If you buy definitely bug anchor/pegs.

Purchased in August 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth the money!

We bought a trampoline at Kmart for a reasonable price and it is still in pretty good condition considering it is 5 years old and was used frequently for a number of years. I would highly recommend buying a trampoline from Kmart.

Trampolines

Find out how Kmart 14ft Trampoline with Enclosure compares to other Trampolines

Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

4 very happy kids

I bought this trampoline to replace our little one. Took 2 days for delivery. (Very fast). Easy to assemble just need about 2-4 people. Cant do it on your own trust me i tried haha. Havnt had any issues so far

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $269.00.

Nath T.

Nath T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Missing parts

Bloody pathetic missing all the main hardware from one of the boxes call to get replacement will take 3 weeks to get sent out find that a joke from Victoria to Adelaide should be sent as a priority for a customer. Try telling my kids they can't have their trampoline set up for another month, they were so excited for me to put it up and now it just sits here useless.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $249.00.

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

How can i order a 14ft trampoline on line. The one for $249

Jeffrey K.

Jeffrey K.asked

can you get a new enclosure for this 14ft trampoline

Mel

Melasked

I have the kmart 14ft trampoline its not even 3 months old. And the mat is ripping and disintegrating. Iam disappointed with the quality of the mat. Can i please get a response in return for a replacement as this should not happen after 3 months. With minimal use. Thankyou

Kristy H.
Kristy H.

Mel did you ever get an answer? Ours is doing the same

Pete_Repeat
Pete_Repeat

Oh this is a concern. Was looking at buying one but if it's going to do this then that is a big inconvenience as they don't offer space parts do they?

Maybe spend a buy more and get something that'll last I guess after going to all the hassle.

CategoryTrampolines