Kmart 18 Litre Toaster Oven

Kmart 18 Litre Toaster Oven

Good design but only one heating element worked

I have read the reviews about this toaster oven before heading to Kmart. I like the features of this product that not other mini toaster ovens have. This model of ovens had been sold out at Hurstville and Eastgardens Westfields. I finally found one available at Broadway. I was so excited and purchased it 2 weeks ago. I tested it and it heated up very quickly but only the upper heating element worked. The bottom heating element did not heat up. I brought it back to Kmart and asked for a replacement but I was told that none was available. The customer service staff took the oven and gave me a $39 valued voucher. It was very disappointing.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Happy with my purchase!

When I recently stopped using microwave for heating my food, I decided to purchase an oven toaster and luckily found a small one in Kmart. It's reasonably priced and compact. Though it's not as quick in heating up foods as a microwave, it serves my needs. And I could also use it for other things such as toasting bread, baking, etc. Happy with my purchase!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great, but doesn't last long.

Great little toaster oven, while it lasts.
Got the oven a little cheaper as the box was opened and thought why not!
Cooks perfectly, especially melting cheese.
After three months, it completely shut down and would not even switch on.
Bought another as they're not overly expensive and boom! three or four months later, same thing.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great, versatile and convenient

My daughters used our large kitchen oven for everything - even for a couple of pies and pasties!! That was a huge waste of electricity and it took time for the oven to warm up. I found this toaster oven at Kmart and it has been the best purchase ever. Now whenever we have just a few things to warm up or cook we just pop them in the Kmart 18L toaster oven. It takes no time to warm up and in no time their snacks are ready!! Pizza, pies, pasties, spring rolls, bake at home bread rolls, puffy dogs, anything goes in there. Now we don't need to turn on our large kitchen oven for minor things. It is super easy to use as well!!! I looked at others which were a lot more expensive and some were much smaller inside - the best one I found is this one and I don't regret buying it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Amazing quality, give this a chance!

This oven is great for use by one person. I used it to toast, warm food up (like a microwave), and bake. It heats up very quickly (gets hot on the outside so try not to touch it), and cooks food evenly. I've had it for about 8 months, using it nearly every couple of days, and never had any issues with it. The timer is also really useful as it will automatically turn off.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Very happy

We bought this toaster oven from Kmart to replace a slightly bigger brand name toaster oven that lasted only 2 years. I’m very happy with the look, feel and size of this oven and it does its job well. It is also surprisingly deep which is good for heating pizza. The price was excellent of course being from Kmart and I get the feeling this will way outlast our previous toaster oven.

Date PurchasedJun 2017