7Kmart Anko 9L Twin Air Fryer

Trish6899
Trish6899meckering9 posts

Disgusted with Kmart
Disgusted with Kmart

USED - SECONDHAND - PRE-OWNED!! DISGUSTED!

Purchased the twin airfryer this morning and upon opening the box I noticed the User Manual had been marked with yellow highlighter and had what appeared to be breadcrumb marks on the front cover.

The two frypan racks are MISSING! And a closer inspection showed remnants of oil or grease in both frypans.

I am disgusted that Kmart doesn't check their returns and puts used items back on the shelf so another unsuspecting customer will buy it. This is beyond inconvenient to me on this occasion and such a waste of time. My view of Kmart has dropped considerably. Very shabby. Show details

Mez
MezHunter Region, NSW27 posts

I love this airfryer

I just bought my Airfryer and made 3 servings of home made chips to try it out to start with. Perfectly cooked and crisp, took a bit longer, but that’s ok. Easy to clean and no problems at all. I would definitely recommend this air fryer, great value, and plenty of room inside the drawers. Don’t spend $100 more, this is an excellent product, simple and easy to use Show details ·  1
TLGP
TLGPSouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts

Affordable airfryer

Pleasantly surprised by this airfryer…under $100, twin draws and works perfectly for a quick dinner. Show details ·  1
Michelle S
Michelle SCentral West, NSW2 posts

Overall good value for money

Good airfryer, great to be able to cook two different foods at different temperatures at the same time. Non stick interior is easy to clean. Only fault is that the the bottom tray of the airfryer comes out easily if you try to tip the contents of the basket onto a plate or tray to serve so best to use tongs to remove food. Show details ·  1
Helen.
Helen.Sydney Surrounds, NSW8 posts

Best birthday present

Brilliant as the twin drawers let you cook to different things at once when you have a fussy family , or simply use just one side for smaller cooking .cooks crispy chips to baked veg , and moist chicken schnitzel, sausages , chops and the best pork belly. Easy operate and wash up as it’s not to big for the sink . Show details ·  1
Jon
Jon

great having 2 draws to cook with

the twin air fryer is great it's good because you can cook different foods at the same time without having to stop and cook food take out and cook other food. Show details ·  1
donna
donnaNew South Wales

I love this air fryer i would be lost without it

it's just the best, I cook so many different things in it. Show details ·  1
Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

REMOVE THE 4 RUBBER TABS ON THE 2 DRIP TRAYS!!!

Nothing in booklet says to remove rubber tabs on drip trays!! NO WONDER PEOPLE SMELL RUBBER LOL...apart from that good product Show reply
Paul S
Paul S2 posts

Plastic smell and Steamy

Love the size but the burning plastic smell goes all through the house,
There was also steam coming out of the right side basket which got sucked into top air vent.
Will have to go back to our old airfryer. Show details
Kmart   DM

Thank you for your feedback, Paul, we are sorry to hear of any dissapointment with your recent purchase. We will be taking the time to share your comments on.

Mark
MarkHobart, TAS2 posts

Plastic smell

I would not recommend this product. Kept it for 2 days, cycled and cleaned the unit at least 10 times but still had a plastic smell. Maybe it's the Teflon. Not sure.

Just spend the money and buy a better quality unit. Show details

Lee
Lee

Never used it once!

So excited turned up today plugged it in ready cook my fish and it doesn't work.Wont even turn on. I'm so disappointed. Show details
Deborah H.
Deborah H.

Works better than expected

Once I had seasoned it to get rid of the new smells, it has been very useful and good value for the price point. Show details
Air fryer beginner
Air fryer beginner

Steam coming out of side of baskets

My new twin fryer has a lot of steam coming out the side of the baskets. Is this a fault? Show details
charity1980ballinger
charity1980ballingerPerth, WA

Failed to work second use

Have only used the 9L Twin Air Fryer once to cook bacon just the one basket.
Second time I have gone to use same basket a few days later. The digital display kept flashing OPEN, even with the basket properly locked in & I still couldn't get it to start.
Used Basket number 2 and that had worked.
I was quite looking forward to using my airfryer, only disappointed that will now have to take it back to Kmart & look elsewhere for another one. Show details
Kmart   DM

We are sorry for the disappointment caused, we will pass this on to our team to ensure that this does not occur again with our products. We appreciate the feedback given :)