Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle

Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle

MPN: LD-K3041A

doug

doug

Don't forget the vinegar!

This little unit looks good ( matches the Scandi, light-industrial thing we have going on in the kitchen)...BUT...if you don't do the vinegar boil beforehand ( as per instructions) the tea and coffee will be undrinkable.

Can't cut corners with that one.

Purchased in January 2021 for $39.00.

Pauline M.

Pauline M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't last long

Boiling and pouring were fine and water level was easy to seee. But my big issue was it didn't last. It's my 2nd anko kettle in 4 months. Won't be buying another

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $39.00.

Sandyo

SandyoPerth, WA

Noisiest kettle I have ever had

Look it boils water which is what I bought it for . I could have gone cheap but i loved the look. When you turn the kettle on it initially starts off quiet then it starts sounding like popcorn being cooked then it is quiet just before it turns off. I have used it at all different water levels and always the same so I will just put ip with it as I really do love the look and it’s easy to clean inside and out .

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $39.99.

Electric Kettles

Find out how Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle compares to other Electric Kettles

Brett and Jodie

Brett and JodieHunter Region, NSW

Its just a kettle that rusts internally

We purchased this design of kettle some time ago from KMart. It has been terrific up until we discovered the base on the inside rusting. We have scrubbed the pot to no avail

Purchased in April 2019.

Brent.

Brent.Southwest, VIC

It's amazing, it boils water!

A stainless steel kettle for under $40
It has a cool comfortable handle so you don't burn your hands, when it has boiled. It has a nice easy pour. works for me.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $39.00.

Pay More and Get a Decent Kettle

No matter how inexpensive, it's not worth it. Without doubt, the worst kettle I have ever purchased. No insulation so after boiling, the exterior remains dangerously hot. The lid release trigger broke within 7 days so filling could only be done via the spout. Then the screws holding the handle fell out and could not be refixed. The base of the inside formed black circles within days. Threw it out after two weeks.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $25.00.

Mick a.

Mick a.

Doesnt skip a beat.

I bought this in April 2019 from Kmart. Great kettle. Great price/ Size/ reliability... not much more to say.. had for a year and no worries. Accidentally dropped it on the ground and it's still fine.....

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $40.00.

Jayjay

JayjayMelbourne

Love the look, but funny taste.

I bought this kettle a month ago, but have just opened it this week. I followed the instructions on prior use, but my coffee tastes toxic. I also have found that it isn't consistent with boiling. Really disappointed as I love the look.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $39.99.

Aly_S

Aly_SSydney

Not the best for performance but it looks great!!

After only buying $$$ kettles we saw this one in Kmart and it just looked so nice and looks great in the kitchen.

But... compared to our Breville kettles or even our backup Bellini this kettle boils slowly and loudly and cools down very fast.

However... we are prepared to put up with it because it looks so nice and I haven't been able to find another that has a press lid and is grey with wood.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $39.00.

Electric Kettles

Find out how Kmart Anko 1.7L Kettle compares to other Electric Kettles

Jools

JoolsSydney, NSW

Great kettle- love it

Purchased kettle only yesterday for $39 at Kmart- so far very happy with it. Easy to fill, easy to determine water level. Looks stylish- bought grey stainless steel. Quiet- boils fast - cuts off when boiling- has filter in spout. The reviewer who commented that coffee doesn’t taste good may have neglected to boil kettle with vinegar and water for the first time when using it then discard water, boil again in plain water, discard again then you’re ready to go. This was in the manufacturers instructions in the box. I only wish I had paid $15 for it like some other reviewers did at KMart

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $39.00.

Taytay

TaytayHunter Region, NSW

I really love it love the colour of it works great

Boiles great don't take long to fill up handle gets a little hot sometimes also blue light stops working every now and then can spill a little when pouring

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart waratah for $15.00.

Sue

Sue

The kettle works well but the coffee tastes bad.

I will no longer use this Anko plastic kettle because the water has a bad taste when boiled in it. I compared equal amounts of coffee in identical cups with the water boiled in my old Braun kettle and in the new Anko.
The coffee made with the Braun is fine but the coffee made with the Anko has a chemical flavour.

Purchased in July 2019 for $7.50.

Stockton Boy

Stockton BoyHunter Region, NSW

What a Bargain at a Great Price !!

What a bargain from K-Mart. Very quiet and boils quickly. It has anti overboil safety system as well as a display that shows the number of cups instead of parts of a litre which is excellent. Highly recommended at a great price !!

Purchased in June 2019 for $15.00.