3Kmart Anko 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

TerrywGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
SunnyDales07
SunnyDales07South East Queensland, QLD
Julianne O.Eyre Peninsula, SA3 posts

Great design for a great price

I've had mine for a year, and the design is brilliant imo. I've used smaller square baking trays to cook up marinaded chicken, the chip basket is really good and can do enough chips evenly for 2 - 4 people as a side. My young fella used the rotisserie with great results (I'm a preserver of clean ovens so I m not likely to try it!) Dehydrated some figs - I just popped it in a back room for this as it is a noisy thing to have going half a day.
The noise I don't notice so much while it's cooking yummy food. Hopefully it lasts - the noise and the fact it's unlikely to have spare parts (pretty much anything we buy these days is the same sadly) takes one star off - or it would be 5 . Show details ·  1
JamieSydney, NSW2 posts

Leaking air fryer steam oven

My air fryer steam oven is leaking at the bottom right side when using the steam function. How do I fix this or can I return it
Av U.
Av U.Far North Queensland, QLD19 posts

Too noisy

The product works at least for dehydrating. I have not tried the other functions yet. However it is so loud but I have to close the kitchen door. I passed a few people with hairdryers and they said none as loud as this. I read the Kmart reviews before buying and no one mentioned the noise. I think Kmart must doctor it's reviews before it costing. You can actually buy exactly the same product through kogan or about $40 less if you really want it.

cherylstavtiger
cherylstavtiger

I recently brought the airfryer at Warragul store vic 2hrs from where l live unpacked it set it up plugged it in haven’t used it yet then it started making hissing sounds randomly so l turned the power off it made the noise what can l do

Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Jamie

My air fryer steam oven is leaking from the right side when I m using the steam function, how to fixed this or i hv to return the product

Julianne O.

This isn't a review platform for a steam oven - it is the 3 in 1 air fryer - keep that in mind if you are checking this airfryer out - i find it fantastic!

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens, Air Fryers and Food Dehydrators