Kmart Anko 45L Benchtop Oven

Kmart Anko 45L Benchtop Oven

MPN: KWS2046Q-S1M

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.7

Johno

Johno

Great Oven!

If you are cooking for a small family, or less, you could spend a lot of money to get better. This benchtop oven is a convection oven and can air fry, cook multiple shelves evenly and rotisserie. It also has a low temperature dial for bread rising and dehydrating. A good all round oven that gives great results.

The dials can be a little hard to read. You could, accidentally, confuse temperature and timer, at first. But for an oven that will serve you for many years, that is only a short term issue.

Purchased for $99.00.

Disappointed

DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Takes ages to cook anything

I am disappointed in this oven. It obviously doesn't get as hot as the heat dial says. I need to add an hour onto any cook time for example, chicken drumsticks-1.5-2 hours to cook properly. Potatoes cut into quarters don't really cook properly at all- i removed after 1.5 hours and ate them anyway. Yes I make sure both elements are on etc. I recommend this oven as a pie warmer only. I am currently looking for a replacement. I can't afford to wait 2 hours to cook anything with 2 hungry children.

Purchased in December 2019.

Kandee E.

Kandee E.

A fantastic asset in my kitchen.

When my conventional oven ceased to function and the small benchtop replacement did the same, I was looking for something that would fill their place. I wanted something bigger than the 22L benchtop oven that I had been using, but didn't want the expense of a big oven and it's installation. The Kmart Anko 45L Benchtop oven looked like it might fit the bill, and for a very reasonable price. Well, it has surpassed my expectations. Most regular sized trays, etc., fit in it also, which is a real bonus. Cooks bread beautifully. Great for pastries and vegetables too. Easy to clean also. I would highly recommend this oven, especially for a family of 2-4 people. Thank you Anko/Kmart.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Kmart Anko 45L Benchtop Oven compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens