4Kmart Anko Multi Grater & Dicer

100% · 20%

Ronnix1960
Ronnix1960Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC68 posts

Great slicer and dicer

Purchased this product from Kmart, and tried it out, it works wonderfully, diced up onions and carrots with ease Show details ·  1
Ana
AnaTasmania3 posts

A great tool at a great price

I've been watching cooks on TikTok and YouTube use these veggie graters and thought I should give it a try. I hate having to chop of veggies quite small, it is such a tedious task. However, I wasn't keen to overspend on a tool, as I wasn't completely convinced they would work. Well...what a great surprise! This grater and dicer is not just streamlined, so doesn't take a lot of space, it is also super sharp and comes with heaps of accessories. It really is a great purchase for the price and I am now using it all the time. Easy to clean (but be careful - very sharp) and I put it in the dishwasher. Will cut anything from a ripe tomato to a hard potato with ease and precision.