Kmart Baby Solutions Nappies

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tay D.

Tay D.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Horrible Horrible Horrible

Absolutely disgusted in this product terrible leakage and horrible quality would recommend not getting these nappies again at all avoid this product as best you can you definitely get what you pay for

Purchased in April 2019.

severe nappy rash

I bought several boxes of these nappies for my daughter to use for our grandson. I can honestly say, the leakage issues and continual blowouts made using these nappies a problem. What seriously caused concern was the severe rash that came up on his groin. He was severely imflammed, had small welts on his bottom and inner thighs and the rash started spreading up his back. I would just like to note that he was only washed with water and always had nappy rash cream applied - which he is non allergic too. I do not know what the ingredients were in these nappies but he is highly allergic to them. At 5 weeks old, after putting him into Huggies - the rash is disappearing.

sometimes cheaper prices dosent always mean the best.

Purchased in December 2018 for $17.00.

Brittany

BrittanyMid North Coast, NSW

Do the job for the price but not a good long term solution

Bought these for the great price to be honest they do what they are supposed to do but the tabs are very flimsy but for the price they are fine and ok for short term wear in the day good for back up

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Till

TillTweed heads

Good value for money

They'll get you by. We had some problems with them sliding to the side and with blowouts. However, one of the cheapest disposable nappies you can buy. It's a big pack and cheap.
When you're in the newborn stage they are good because you will go through a lot of nappies in a short time, the better brands aren't really worth it.

Lou

LouSydney

Not worth the money!

Bought these knowing they were the cheaper option but thought I’d give them a go. Nappies leak & are not as absorbent as the more expensive brands. Steer clear of these especially for night nappies, they aren’t worth the hassle.
I’m stuck with nappies I can’t use. You do get what you pay for!

LJK

LJKMarsden

AWESOME Reliable & Safe for Newborn Skin

So... i had these for my newborn this year in September and there were no issues and fully reliable day and night. Then i ran out and used 1 nappy from the Coles comfy bots pack i purchased pre-baby in preparation = instant rash and crying pain from my baby. So back to Kmart i went yesterday to get another box of these Kmart nappies and straight home to change baby. In one single nappy change, the rash disappeared and my baby no longer cried in pain when he did a number 1 or 2. Peace at last!

sacha

sachaMelbourne

Horrible

They were good at the start till about my son was 5 weeks, than started leaking, they don't absorb anything. I got a 1/2 box sitting here if anyone wants it it's yours. Pick up sunbury 342. . . .

Menz

Menzmelbourne

Kmart Nappies

They say u get what you pay for. Yes this is how I feel with kmart Nappies. is only good for short time use. not that great with absorbent. MAKE DO FOR NOW. no rash while I my baby was using it. The price is affordable and it's comes in a box packaging.

C. C

C. CBrisbane

Buy anything else

Not knowing what these nappies were like, we bought them hoping they might be a great inexpensive alternative to some of the major brands. As soon as we opened them we could feel a lack of quality with the nappy feeling very rough and rather flimsy. There is no back protection barrier so number two’s easily have the chance to escape up babies back. The inner leg leakage guards are also too thin and therefore don’t hold the contents of the nappy in. Would not buy again.

Kat

KatPerth

Terrible rash

I bought these thinking they're a good price for the amount you get in the box. I was also recommended them from a friend.(knowing all children are different and react differently) I began using them and within the first few hours/nappy changes my baby had the worst rash. I stopped using them and no more rash!! So the nappies and my money don't go to waste, I'm using them as a bath time barrier so the towel doesn't get anything on it. Would not recommend!!

Evan

EvanMelbourne

Nappy

Not bad but we do prefer aldi mamia or costco kirkland infant nappies, maybe cause i am used to it, otherwise its alternative if there isn't any on shelve, not a big fan of huggies or babylove as it always leaks, overall so so. Cheap and cost savings, this certainly does not leak, thin so very good for the hot weather. So I'll give it a 5 out of 10.

Natalie C.

Natalie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nappy rash for crawlers

Bought these for my grandson as we had ran out of disposibles. They were good keeping him dry but he got a terrible rash from then. I ruled out food etc. His rash cleared up when I disused them for 3 days. I decided to try again as I had plenty leftover within 3 hours of wearing them a rash developed. Whatever is in those nappies don't risk it.

Mummyoftwo

MummyoftwoCentral coast, NSW

Cheap and nasty

Bought these to save money on nappies they were $17 for a box of 64 Walker nappies but they were a waste of money they leak and feel really rough and uncomfortable and feel really cheap and plastic like.