Kmart Bluetooth Body Analysis Scales

Kmart Bluetooth Body Analysis Scales

eloah f.

eloah f.New South Wales

This is terrible! Do not buy please!

DOES NOT MEASURE FAT OR MUSCLE! It will give you a number based on your gender and height! Do not buy! This should be canned for false advertising! I went to see a dietician with an actual body composition scale and omg the numbers were wayyyy off! We worked it out that it uses the data you enter in the app to base the numbers for fat and muscle. DO NOT BUY! please do not think that you are obese or low in muscle because of this!

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for A$29.00.

Lena

LenaVictoria

Not accurate

The scales can not measure body fat % this is a very misleading product.
It told me I have 43% body fat however I have had both my doctor and personal trainer measure me and check my body fat % and it is 24%
Don’t buy these scales unless you want to know how much you weigh because I can assure you that is THE ONLY thing it can do.

Kim

KimHunter Region, NSW

not worth buying

unable to get the scales to talk to the phone. it does my weight then all I get is and error message and doesnt even record the weight in the app. not worth buying!

Bathroom Scales

Find out how Kmart Bluetooth Body Analysis Scales compares to other Bathroom Scales

Danny R.

Danny R.South East Queensland, QLD

Works perfectly!

Great scales, not sure how accurate the body fat% reads but for $29.00 it really doesn't matter. For those who say the body fat % isn't registering, read the instructions and shake your phone! Nice modern looking scales and the app tracking is awesome.

Dianne T

Dianne TRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very poor communication between app and scale

Communication between app and scale very poor. Most of the time no measurement shows on the app. I have to do it over dozens of times. Can't find online support...

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$29.00.

Marguerite P.

Marguerite P.Perth, WA

Waste of money

Easy synch with the app. Easy set up. Then wildly varying weight and body fat readings and numerous Err - H readings. (undocumented error). Now after 10 days reads weight only.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$29.00.

True Blue

True Blue

Works perfectly every time

I have had these scales for over 18 months. Calibrated well and have had zero issues and get identical reading to Drs scales and always get the same reading when I step on and off many times just to check.
I would and have recommended these scales.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$20.00.

Andre L

Andre LSydney, NSW

I don't see the problems the other reviewers do

Seems to work, though I can't say it's accurate bc I haven't compared it to anything else. I don't see the fluctuations other reviewers point out. In fact, if anything, it's overly consistent, as it clearly snaps to a previous weight if you weigh yourself (or close enough weights) multiple times in a row. What is really average is the app that connects with it. It works ok—picks up fine, doesn't disconnect, etc—but the colours are terrible, and it doesn't let you export the data. The app indicates it syncs with Google Fit, but so far that hasn't worked for me.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for A$20.00.

Maria

MariaPerth, WA

Inconsistent

These scares are inconsistent, I can stand on the scales 3 times on the same level floor and get 3 different readings with 4kgs variance. Not accurate. Will need to buy some new scales.

Purchased in June 2017 at Kmart for A$40.00.

Paul N.

Paul N.Sydney, NSW

Rubbish

Bluetooth doesn't work, even after using the supposedly better SenssunHealth app (which is an identical app). It's a cheap scale with no Bluetooth. Buyer beware!
And here's my extra 5 words you I.T. Nazis!!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for A$29.00.

ChemEngineer

ChemEngineerSydney, NSW

Fails to Connect

Check the reviews, easy to set up, but then I have not been able to connect since. See many reviews with this bluetooth problem, also see reviews where does not come with battery and you need a phillips head screw driver to instal the batteries. It's been a long time since I have been this disappointed.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$29.00.

GAJM

GAJMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works but for the app you need to do more

I purchased the scales and was a bit surprised to discover you need to use a screw driver to put in the batteries. I also had continuing problems with the app until I read another review here and they said they had downloaded the SenssunHealth app so I tried that. Worked immediately and am very happy with the results.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for A$29.00.

Nita

NitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A dud

Complete dud as measurements are completely inaccurate. One day you might be 65kg next day it might calculate your weight as 71kg. Occurs same day aswell. Get on the scales says 65kg hop off and back on says 65.9kg etc.

Purchased at Kmart.

Dipsy Di

Dipsy DiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome scales

Awesome scales easily connects to phone via Bluetooth
Easy to set up and track your weight daily
Includes more data via Bluetooth but can be used without it
Very impressed with price

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart for A$29.00.

Annon

AnnonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Inaccurate

These scales display inaccurate results. I checked 3 times within the space of one minute and my weight varried by 2kgs each time both 2kgs higher and 2kgs lower. Does not work

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for A$49.00.

Brianc_au

Brianc_auGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hard to get Going but worth it in the end

Had trouble with the app shown in instructions - wouldnt connect.
Read reviews below and downloaded the "SenssunHealth" app.
Now works a treat first time around. Will see how it stores history over the next few weeks

Purchased in January 2020 at Target Australia for A$29.00.

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

For under 89kgs

While it says it works for up to 180kg it only gives you weight and bmi. For other functions you need to weigh less then 89kgs. Very misleading! I’m disappointed!

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for A$29.00.

Dis functional piece of crap!

First of all I had to buy a small screwdriver so I could add batteries. The app doesn’t work. especially for females with the bmi functions. Wishing I didn’t lose the receipt as it was the biggest waste of my money n time.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for A$29.00.

Inaccurate and misleading

Gave me 3 separate weights within 3 minutes. I am frequently measured for my body fat % so have a good idea of where am at. These are way off. Terrible

Purchased in December 2019.

Madelyn S.

Madelyn S.Southwest, VIC

Doesn't connect to phone

It connected to my phone twice, and then never again. Tried a few fixes but it's a lot of effort and still no success. Can't get most of the information because of this and would have been better off with old manual scale

Purchased in October 2018 at Kmart.