Kmart Bluetooth Body Analysis Scales

Kmart Bluetooth Body Analysis Scales

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

ton
tonSouth West, WA

I can’t work out how to share it between my devices

I’ve got an iPad and iPhone and can’t get it to share between them

xanderattacks
xanderattacksHunter Region, NSW

Bluetooth won't connect despite multiple attempts.

Scale reads weight but I can't get the Bluetooth to connect to the App no matter how many times I try.

Troy G.
Troy G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty good

Works fine and connects with no problems. Not sure why other reviewers are crying about it but maybe i got a good one :)

Purchased at Kmart for $29.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Glad to hear Troy, thanks for sharing your feedback :)

Doesn't Work

Been trying to get these scales to work on and off for 6 months now. Shows my Weight at 150kgs when I know I'm 72. Complete waste of money. Can't return as I don't have receipt and can't download any instructions for use, as there were no instructions in the box.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Oh no, Darren, we are very sorry to hear about your product feedback. We will share your comments on with our team. Please feel free to also share your details with our Customer Support team via; kmart.com.au/contact-us/

Bathroom Scales

Find out how Kmart Bluetooth Body Analysis Scales compares to other Bathroom Scales

Debra M.Victoria

bluetooth doesn't work... (update....finally connected after trying 20+ times)

Does not do what it says on the box, does not connect to phone. Will be told to take it back and get a refund, what an inconvenience. If the product clearly has issues with connectivity why are you selling us a product that is faulty and does not work? Samsung note20...

Okay so after the umpteenth time trying it finally connected. You shouldn't have to try that many times and like me I'm sure many have lost patience before it connected. Upgraded review from 1 star to 3...it shouldn't be that hard but yes it is now working.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.

It is not acurate

This scale is differs from my normal weight in 1 kg. I was suspicious, so I tried different scales at the same time of the day the only one which gives odd results was this one 1 kg less than the others

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi John, we're so sorry to hear this! We're always working to improve our product range, and appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us so we can continue to do so. We've flagged this with our Merchandise team to look into further.

Errh frustrating

Scale and app were fine until I corrected female to male. Now errh appears on scale for the body analysis figures. Shows weight but rest is important

How do I fix this error

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
C.le
C.leNorth Queensland, QLD

Sexist

These scales were difficult to set up as it wouldn't connect. I had to try many times.
Then I had the same problem as other where as a female it would not give me the data and kept spitting out the "ERRH" code.
So I went to the manual and the only similar code "ERR" was telling me that I was overloading the scales... above the scales weight limit and to get off to avoid damaging!
Pretty upsetting for someone who has lost over 10kg and buying the scale for a weightloss journey and is well under the weight capacity of the scales!!
Then I do some research and see that the app also won't give me my body composition details because I'm female.

Emans
EmansPerth, WA

Bluetooth does not connect. Scales appear to measure weight but at $29 are overpriced for this basic function. It is almost fraudulent to sell this crap when it is not fit for the described purchase

Al B.
Al B.South East Queensland, QLD

Mobile Smart phone required to read data / App data is flawed

Was looking for a simple digital scale to read weight, fat%, bmi, etc to replace my old scale which recently stopped working. This scale has all the features, but requires you to have a mobile smart phone with bluetooth to get the data other than weight. You must download an App to get the other data. There is no desktop version to transfer or export data. It tells me my BodyFat is 16% which is absurd as I am currently 10kg over my normal weight. I would not recommend this scale for anyone who wants more than weight. If you just want weight, I recommend paying less for a more basic scale.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Al, we're so sorry for any frustration caused by this! We've passed your feedback on to our team. If you'd like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to get in touch via 1800 124 125 or on our Contact Us form here: bit.ly/ContactKmartAU

NaRoSki
NaRoSkiPerth, WA

Kmart (NOT) Smart Scales - Bluetooth doesn’t work! Don’t buy!

Beware: Don’t buy. The Bluetooth connection does not work. Super annoyed as need to waster time to go back to Kmart for a refund. Tried it on my iphone xs and an android phone.

Purchased in for $29.99.

mike falconerFar North Queensland, QLD

Anko Bluetooth Scales from Kmart

As a straight forward set of bathroom scales these are ok 3 stars on for that function on its own, as for the rest of it? Forget it! It refuses to connect to Bluetooth on phone so those other functions are null and void, it's ok I was only looking for a standard bathroom scale anyway but what annoys me is the amount of crap being sold both cheap and expensive that just does not do what the makers claim! Hence 1 star and then only because it functions ok as a bathroom scale and was only 30 bux

Purchased in at Kmart for $30.

Thankyou for your reply

Emma S.
Emma S.South East Queensland, QLD

Sexist scales

When my husband uses the scales - all data shows.
When I (female) use the scales - it only gives me my weight. No body fat % , hydration etc.
So I decided to change my settings to ‘male’ and what do you know……ALL DATA SHOWS!

Oh & hydration !…….I’ve drank 4 litres of water and it says my hydration is very low……not low….but VERY low!! Like wow, I’ve been peeing my guts out today! Maybe I need to just a whole water tank .
Don’t waste your money.
Not worth it.

Purchased in for $29.99.

Matt T.
Matt T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

App does not work

Cant access features advertised through the app because the device cant see or pair to my phone. Scales work and manually show weight, but cant see all other metrics until the app gets an upgrade and I can actually connect to the scales

Purchased in at Kmart Online Store for $29.

• Incentivised Review No

Stopped working after a week

Worked for first week then stopped doing anything except weight. No body mass etc. The body mass was nothing like what was shown at chemist anyhow. Now the weight shows on the app but doesn't save. App always reverts to previous weight. No reports anymore either.