Kmart Bluetooth Body Analysis Scales

Kmart Bluetooth Body Analysis Scales

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ezz

EzzNewcastle

Don't like the app

Scales are nice. Do the job. I've had them 9 months. Haven't needed to replace the batteries. Use them daily.

I had a lot of trouble with connecting to the app. So the bluetooth is pointless for me.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

The scales dont have an on/off switch. There is no mention of that in the ads or the manual. They take 3 AAA batteries. The batteries go flat in about a week, even supposed longer lasting brands.
Save yourself some money and buy a more expensive model.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart for $29.00.

Mamo

MamoDarling Downs, QLD

Works great

Went and bought one today! Couldnt connect but found reviews here! Make sure to use Senssunhealth App for iPhone! As soon as I opened the app stepped on it went to work after entering my details.

Purchased at Kmart for $29.00.

Animalibera I.

Animalibera I.Sydney, NSW

Other features won’t work

I tried all the tips like set gender as male, bare foot, tried app on both iphone and android, nothing works, no body fat monitor or any other features, only weight and bmi. Purchased in kmart august 21, 2019. End up I returned it and go for weight watcher scale in harvey norman.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $29.00.

Colin.F.colinfitz1@iprimus.com.au

Will not stay connected

Just purchased these scales and downloaded the app. The scales work ok just to get your weight but DONT TRY to pair with the app its a nighmare. Takes ages to sinc scales with app then you have to go through the sinc process every time you use these useless scales and it looses all previous history.
Scales used to just weigh ok if you want to track your weight and stats dont purchase these scales as you will be dissapointed

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $39.00.

Rachael

RachaelCairns

Not worth the extra money

Not worth the extra money for all these extra ‘features’ it includes. Only operates as a normal scale. The app is impossible to find but once I did find it the only information I received was my weight. Not worth the extra time or money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart.

2hours later....RESULTS!!

I could not get the iPhone app to work with anything except weight and BMI. A lot of googling later and a hint on here said to change your app profile to male not female. It worked. No idea if results are accurate now that it thinks I’m a man but at least it’s something!!

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart for $29.00.

Issues connecting bluetooth iphone?

Try the "SenssunHealth" app. Not "BodyMonitor" as stated in user manual. SenssunHealth is what you need for iphone. Now that is sorted, the scales seem like decent value. Hope that helps.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $26.00.

Hopeless

Tried everything to connect to bluetooth. Hopeless. Searched online for help but nothing works. Just use it as a scale now which seems accurate enough. I guess you get what you pay for

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W Bendigo Marketplace.

Useless after 3 weeks

After 3 weeks it stopped providing bmi, fat percentage and other data to the app. so app wouldn't save weight. Serve me right for buying a cheap scale from Kmart.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $25.00.

Daria M

Daria MSouth East Queensland, QLD

App for Bluetooth body analysis scale

I purchase the scale at Target but Kmart has the same product. App is called senssunhealth. Works great and keeps trends over time. You have to step on the scale for the connection to establish.

Purchased in August 2018 for $40.00.

Mel D.

Mel D.South East Queensland, QLD

Be patient

With iPhone you need to download senssunhealth app also if you want body fat you have to select your male not female otherwise it doesn’t work hope this helps... I just happy I can finally set some goals and it’s working it’s a shame you can’t use it with a female profile

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart.

Ina A

Ina A

Works as a male

The scale works really well, it's the app that doesn't. I was feeling unhappy too but as I read the app review, I deleted it and reinstalled. Put down male instead of female and it worked!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $30.00.

Stevejaz

Stevejaz

Where's the zero stars rating?

As stated by others the app does not work on iPhone. Will not connect via bluetooth. Taking mine back in the morning. Very disappointed. OK so even the review is nonsense and wants more words so here are some more words just to keep everyone happy.
PS: KMART should make this information available at the point of sale and stop wasting their customer's time.

Purchased in March 2019 for $29.00.

Sarah

Sarah

Don’t waste your money if you have an IPhone

These scales are disappointing. If you have an iPhone they will connect and only show your weight and nothing else. If you’ve got an android phone everything works fine. It’s really disappointing to have bought the scales and have them not work correctly.

Yvette

YvetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Need the App

Hey guys, I'm not sure why the box doesn't tell you which app to get, but I found it. It's called SenssunHealth on google play.
The scales work well, easy to connect to Bluetooth on your phone. Just make sure you download the app otherwise you can only see your weight. The app is quite good, you can store more than one users profile.
It shows weight, body fat, bone density, h2o levels all just by standing on the scale with the app open and bluetooth on.

Don’t bother

The scales connect to bluetooth but only measures weight and not the other things it claims to measure. It’s not worth the money

kezz

kezzVictoria, 3028

Only half the features work