Kmart Stick Mixer with Chopper Set

Kmart Stick Mixer with Chopper Set

3.0

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Literally broke the instant I first used it.

My wife bought this for me on the weekend citing its bargain price and good reviews. Went to use it the first time today and it broke the instant I turned it on.
Spend the extra on something a little better quality.

Purchased in August 2020.

AnotherDA

AnotherDASydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value for money!

I've only been using this for 1 month, so I can't confirm its longevity however I can confirm it works great for $29 stick blender! Purees everything I've thrown at it perfectly - I got this to make baby foods, so I'm very happy. Mashes & chops well too. Haven't tried the whisk

Very easy to clean

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart for A$29.00.

Boo

Boo

Can't recommend - blade too high

Went to blitz some avo in the bowl with blade and it was just pushed to he sides and the blade spun around over the top of the chunks of avo. Blade sits too high. Consider this is the most frequent thing I would do with it, I would say it's a fail. Probably chops up a pile of nuts ok. I haven't used the other parts.

Purchased in September 2019 at Sylvania for A$29.00.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Kmart Stick Mixer with Chopper Set compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

BebeSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprised how great all components of this are!