Kmart Tower Fan Heater

• Heating Speed5/5 (2)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (2)

Great and quick for heating a room, but is a touch loud.

I agree with the 2 previous reviews. This heater is great at warming a room quickly if you put it in a bedroom to heat just before going to bed but I personally found it a touch on the noisy side if you are in a room with it whilst its running, I would say its more like a large PC tower then a laptop fan. but other then that have loved it for heating to room to get changed or before bed.

Purchased in May 2020 at figtree for $45.00.

PlatinumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great. Warms the room very well!!

Safety issues raised on previous review aside, what’s it purpose? To heat? It does this very well!! I wanted it in our bedroom (3x4m) to warm the room before bed for our little one (3 months). On for maybe an hour or so then turn it off. Within 20 minutes it had raised the temperature 2 degrees!! 15 to 17 deg (I have a room thermometer). If you have kids or pets maybe be aware? It stands at around 60cm. Could easily be tripped or knocked over. If you leave it on that’s your own fault *shrugs* I don’t think it’s very noisy. Noise, yes, but not heaps loud. It is about the same as a laptop fan. Could definitely recommend as a good basic heater. It does its job very well. Tick. Purchased, used & review written July 17.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $45.00.

Aus_Roh
Aus_RohSydney

Very noisy, not kiddy safe, easy to leave on.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Electric Heaters

Find out how Kmart Tower Fan Heater compares to other Electric Heaters

Mery A.
Mery A.asked

Hi I have one question please
How many wat this is fan heater?

Melinda F
Melinda Fasked

How long does it last for?

Melinda F
Melinda Fasked

Will it heat an entire Unit?

Platinum

It would hear perhaps a lounge room. Maybe 5x6. But wouldn’t do much more than that. I actually returned the 2 I purchased as they tripled our power <:O I purchased 2 Onix ones from Big W for around $50-60 which would heat a larger area. Perhaps a unit? Come with remote & auto temperature sensor too. Much better. Good luck.

CategoryElectric Heaters