Kmart 10ft Trampoline with Enclosure

• Main User(s)
Jared

JaredDarling Downs, QLD

Wont last in Aussie weather

Got the trampoline for daughters birthday. Less than 12mths in the yard and this is what it looks like. Cannot understand so much wear and tear opposite side to entry except that it is unsuitable for australian weather. Will not buy again or recommend..

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Safety
Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Taylor

Taylor

Ok

My three year old daughter is the main jumper on this trampoline after two hrs just to find she didn't really like it she wanted a swing set more then this I like it but definitely sad she don't want to get on it anymore hopefully her cousins get heaps off fun out of it very cheap not a arm and leg to get it

Meow Meow

Meow MeowGold Coast, Queensland

Great Price, Easy To Assemble

This trampoline is great. The safety net works well. The price was $179 which is considerable cheaper than other store. I.e. Target, Big W. The safety warnings advise for uses 6 years and up. My 2-year-old uses it with no issue. I was able to assemble it by myself. The only downside to it is that it does not come with a ladder for her to climb up to get on the trampoline.

Trampolines