3Koala Balmy Night Duvet

Comfort

A.M.P
A.M.PSydney, NSW3 posts
  VerifiedPinned

Cosy and surprisingly warm for its lightness

We decided to buy this when the weather got a little chillier, as it’s been before winter this year and have no regrets.

I love the little indicators that make sure you can connect and line up every time with the koala sheets we have as well. The worst thing about duvets, is usually they get bunchy for one person and the other person just gets the remaining sheet - so with the tags connectors it’s 100% coverage. Especially good if your partner steals the blanket in the night.

Comes in nice packaging, with a resuable page to pack it away nicely. It is advertised to be something for summer or warming weather, but it’s perhaps too warm - but that could be subjective.

Purchased in .

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Lauren
LaurenMuswellbrook5 posts

The fluffy goldilocks duvets!

I spent around $500 on a winter dooner at my local bedding shop but it was way to hot and I couldn't return it. This Koala 'all seasons duvet' (winter) is the perfect temperature and cosy, our bed is a queen size but we got the king so it looks like a quilt and no fighting over it through the night. I bought the 'balmy night duvet' (summer) aswell in a package together and I'm expecting to be very happy with it also, you can connect the two together if you need extra warmth. Greatful for the 120 day trial and we are still loving my second purchase of the koala mattress Show details
Belinda H.
Belinda H.Sydney, NSW4 posts

It’s a miracle

I was having uncomfortably hot nights. This wonderful duvet seems to have solved the problem! It’s cool enough for me, warm enough for himself, light as a feather and beautifully made. Show details