King Living Delta III

King Living Delta III

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by King Living

4.4
Meiring P.
Meiring P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceeded our expectation

The hole process from ordering to delivery couldn’t have gone any smoother. Rina and the team in the Chatswood showroom were extremely helpful. The delivery team (Sam and Gee)impressed us, they moved old furniture, assemble and provided a good overview to to get the most out of new set.

Purchased in at King Living Furniture Repair Service.

Eugene
Eugene

Great service from Fariz & Trent!

Really friendly and punctual. Quick and efficient with their service and cleaned up after, which is something most contractors don’t do. Helpful and gave good advise on maintenance and keeping it clean.

Thanks Sam & Steve!

Sam and Steve did such a great job!
Great communication, punctual, professional, knowledgeable, tidy, and friendly - handled the delivery and install with great care!
Would gladly use them again, highly recommend them!

Unbelievable delivery service

Sam and Steve provided an amazing delivery service which compliments the high end couch. They kind, helpful and prompt. They took extra care during the installation process and ensured that we were completely educated on the functionality of couch. The lounge is worth every cent. Comfy, modular and very stylish.

The Best!!

One hour with our new Delta II and we’re already in love. Steve and Sam were quick and efficient and the Install was a breeze. We can’t wait to try it out.

• Incentivised Review No

Beautiful lounge and excellent service

The lounge itself is brilliant. Comfortable, great looking with very handy storage. The service all the way has been smooth and efficient.
The delivery and set up by Sam and Steve was fantastic. They did a great job, even taking the time to explain the features of the lounge.

• Incentivised Review No

Great product! Exceptional service by delivery guys

Sam and Steve were everything you would want in a delivery service. Friendly, professional, fast, efficient, informative. A1 service. Two thumbs up! What else can I say to fill up 30 words?

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Tracey
Tracey

Zaza couches

Steven and Sam were friendly and efficient. Very organised and knew the product well. Excellent service. Delivery was as promised and the men were very helpful. Great work. Thank you.

Delta couch

Sam and Danny did a really excellent job. They were very friendly and professional and set up the couch incredibly fast! I would definitely recommend them and hope to use them in the future

Service and delivery

Very happy with what we have chosen and looks amazing in our new home. Sam and Danny delivered and assembled the beds and lounges professionally and informed me of how everything works

Sam R.
Sam R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great customer service, great dynamic lounge.

I’ve had a great experience worth the King team. My sales consultant Leslie was very helpful at finding me the perfect lounge. The delivery crew Sam and Danny were great at explaining how to modify my delta lounge, and made sure it was perfectly set up in my living room. Great customer service! Overall, extremely happy!

Purchased in for $4,010.

Exceptional Service and Great Looking Lounge

Our sales consultant Joanna was very informative and showed us all the configurations available for this lounge. We are so happy with the lounge, it is very comfortable and we love the fabric colour. Sam and Danny delivered the lounge and assembled it for us in record time. Sam also showed us how to configure into a bed, an added bonus for us. Sam and Danny were very polite and conducted themselves in a very professional manner. They also removed all the packaging. Great work everyone.

Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not as comfy as my old sofa

I had my 3 seater sofa made up in Prestige Tan and it looks amazing. The leather is beautiful and easy to maintain. Unfortunately it just isn’t as comfortable as my old sofa which I had for 15 years. The seat is not deep enough and too bouncy and the back cushions feel like I’m being pushed forwards . I just can’t sink into it to watch TV or read like I could with my old sofa. My husband and I constantly struggle to get comfortable on this sofa.

samini84
samini84Sydney, NSW

Love it!

Purchased in at King Living NSW, Moore Park.

Pennyp
PennypGulmarrad

Disappointing Delta

Love how you can configure the lounge but that’s all I love , seats are hard and the backs make it feel like your being pushed forward , definitely not what I remember sitting on at the showroom, only owned for a few months and I keep thinking that it will soften up and feel at least half as good as it looks

Purchased in for $4,900.

Sandy
Sandyasked

Hi I have a King living sofa bed and the back cushions have sagged and look a bit sad. There is a zip to these. Am I best to just top up the “stuffing?’ Or is there an option by King to replace the insert. I am concerned that topping it up will make it hard and uncomfortable.

Dear Sandy,
Thank you for contacting KING.
Can you please leave your contact details and your order number in an email to customercare@kingliving.com.au and I will have my team give you a call back.

emiliebaz
emiliebazasked

Please provide a link for instructions on how to configure the lounge. It is impossible to put the poles in for the arm rests. It is OK for the free square where it lifts up so you can see the holes for insertions but all the other sites have top cushions covering the lounge and it is impossible to insert the poles at the 90 degree angle required for the arm rests. An internet search has provided no answers. The lounge was delivered without any instructions at all. Thanks a lot. Emilie

Geoff Rutherford
Geoff Rutherfordasked

What is the price of the basic Delta 3 package on sale in leather?

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

Extra Information

Other Sofas & Recliners

Koala Cushy Sofa Bed
Koala Sofa Bed
Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)
Koala Modern Sofa
Wattle Sofa

Alex R.

Comfortable and easy to assemble

by Alex R. on 16 Aug 2022
Very simple and flexible delivery process. Being able to choose your day and delivery window was fantastic. Extremely easy to assemble for one person.... Read full review

Nathan

Great high quality lounge!

by Nathan on 16 Aug 2022
Great high quality lounge, simple setup and teardown. Perfect for unit living or any other lifestyle as you can dress it up, dress it down and adding ... Read full review

Evan M

Great new couch

by Evan M on 6 Aug 2022
This is our first online furniture purchase without looking at it beforehand. Although a little apprehensive, we finally bit the bullet and we are sup... Read full review