Koala Summer Sheets

Koala Summer Sheets

Disappointed

Bought the bed sheet set and the duvet set not even for 1 week the head and toe tags on the duvet has fallen off,
the bed sheet has started to pilled (pillow case also).
Pillow case was too big for there own koala pillows.
Paying for what they are asking for seem to be too pricey for the quality they give.
The bed sheets and duvet feels soft but come on 1 week and its pilled already! for $330 not really worth it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Best sheets I've ever owned!

Hands down the softest, most comfortable sheets I've ever owned. The grey suits my style of decor pretty well, but I'm hoping some more colour choices come out (always an excuse to buy another set!).
There's a noticeable difference between how well I sleep, and how comfy I feel in bed with these sheets and pillow cases on. While they're soft and feel silky, they're not slippery, unlike some of the other high thread count, high end linen I've owned.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Thanks Jakob! We appreciate your feedback :)

Almost perfect

I love the softness of these sheets. They have a totally luxurious feel. I have found though with mine that the fabric is balling even after a few washes - not sure if anyone else has this happen. As with another review my fitted sheet also tends to become unfitted during the night. Perfect for the tropical climate I live in though.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi there Marie! Thanks for your feedback, we're glad you love the comfort of it. If you'd like to email us at support@koala.com we can help you :)Just to let everyone know that Koala have been amazing and prompt in seeking a solution to my concerns about the pilling. Thanks guys :)

So freaking soft!

I was gifted a set of koala sheets as part of a Valentine’s Day competition and I’m planning on buying so many more! It’s unfortunate that I was sent white ones as I don’t like white sheets (I co sleep so it’s not ideal with kids) but they’re so baby soft and they do wash like a dream. I’ve gotten a lot of marks out of them that I was certain wood stain forever! I’ll be purchasing some pebble grey ones ASAP!

Hi there! Glad you love the sheets :) Thanks for your feedback

So comfy and soft but doesn’t fit the Koala mattress?!

I absolutely love the feel of the Koala sheets. They are incredibly soft straight out of the package and really cool for summer. However, they are too big for our Koala mattress, which is really disappointing. Every night I am having to refit it to the mattress, which is quite annoying given they are all the same brand. I am disappointed as they were the nicest sheets I have ever owned, but seem a bit pointless if they can’t stay on the mattress.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi there! Sounds like there may be an issue with the sheets. Just email support@koala.com and we'll fix it for you :)

Great sheets delivered in a flash

These sheets are beautifully cool and lovely to sleep on. They were delivered within a few hours of our order being placed. Why bother going to a shop when Koala provide such amazing service.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hey Marc! Thanks so much for your feedback! So glad you love them :)

Bed Linen

I am loving the beautiful grey tencel material. Lovely to wash and dry. Very luxurious to sleep in. Would recommend to all my family and friends.Thank you Koala very impressed

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Thank you for your feedback Jackie :)

amazing bed sheets

The quality is amazing, when I put it in our bed it invites me to lie down and I can feel the softness of the cloth that touch your skin, very relaxing when you lie down. I will recommend the product to all my friends.

Great Quality!!!

Love the breathable, soft sheets! and the packaging was really good too. Delivery was really quick and no hassle at all. Definitely would recommend buying this! I'm actually looking into buying more.

Fitted sheets

Pretty good sheets and pillow cases for the price, although because the mattress is so big the sheet does tend to come off after a week or so. I would still recommend them.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Thank you Clay for your feedback :) We are working on new sizing for our All Season Sheets that are launching this year

Great product!

The quality is really top of the class. Packaging is also great and a lot better than the usual plastic packaging.
The texture of the fabric is exquisite. I will definitely buy another one. Highly recommended!

Great Quality

Really excited to use the sheets, great quality and almost a satin feel they are so soft. Love it.
Will definitely be recommending to people. Would be great to have more range in colour choice.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Never tried before and now never going to use any other brand, what a great sleep

The koala bedding gives you a heavenly nights sleep and is very appealing to the eye. It changed the look of my entire bedroom. I will certainly recommend to my friends and family.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

The best sheets I’ve ever had!

Smooth, silky, and perfect against the skin. The sheets alone are enough to ease the day’s stresses! It’s basically the only sheets we ever use now and I wouldn’t go back. Quality over quantity - but you can’t go wrong with multiple sets! :)

Date PurchasedJan 2018