Happy Nappers

Happy Nappers

Pros

• Entertaining for kids

• 12 different designs & 2 sizes

• Machine washable & dryer friendly

4.9

• Comfort

Bloss
Blosswoy woy

This is a Great Product

My Grandson loves his Shark Happy Napper. He loves sleeping in it as well as playing with shark during the day; Great product, who ever thought of this is a Genius.

Purchased in June 2021 for $50.00.

JustMyOpinion
JustMyOpinionGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Daughter loves it.

My daughter received this for a birthday present. I thought it would of been bigger from reading the description but she still loves it, even if she is a little too tall for it. Colours and vibrant and it is such a fun design.

melanie
melanieSydney, NSW

Sleeping bag and a cuddly toy!

I bought the happy Napier’s as gifts for my grandkids. They love them. Timely gift for winter, they use it for lazing around. And the the 2 other grandkids will use it for when we go glamping.

Purchased in May 2021 for $79.95.

Comfort

Andy
AndyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is terrific

Bought this for my grandson he loves it. So soft and warm. It's great for napping during the day or taking with you when visiting friends or going on holidays

Sonja
SonjaPerth, WA

Happy nappers

Bought this for my grandson and he loves it it is so warm and adorable . He loves hopping into his happy napper and snuggling up . ❤️ He loves the shark head pillow and luved snuggling up and watching T.V in it

Comfort

Perfect gift for my grandsons!

Both boys, 6 & 2, use their pillows to watch TV, lay them out & get inside on top of beds to sleep - also saves on washing Mum very happy for that

Purchased in March 2021.

Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.Central Queensland, QLD

It was exactly how it was described

It was an exciting birthday gift for my little gran child
who is having a great fun time with her Happy Napper
I would highly recommend this product as those who saw
it now want one

Purchased in June 2021.

My granddaughter loved it for her son

it was a present for my 1 1/2 year great grandson. He loved the tiger pattern and the softness of the pelanky. My grand daughter thought the sloth hilarious. good

Taco's Pet Human
Taco's Pet HumanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our little Taco just loves it.

Perfect for these cold winter nights. He snuggles up to the pillow to start. But by morning we often find that he has slid lower down for extra warmth. He just loves it, we can tell.

Purchased in May 2021 for $89.90.

Becky
BeckyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best gift I could have given.

Gave as gifts to my Grand-Daughters and they loved them so much they used them to walk around in as well - like a snuggle suit or giant slipper!! Global Shop direct had a great choice of styles that wasn't available anywhere else. Delivery was prompt and pain-free!

Purchased in April 2021 for $30.00.

Mouse 26
Mouse 26South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome, my dog loves it

I know that these Happy Nappers are for children, but I bought it for my dog and he loves it. He carries it around and throws it, chases it and plays. Then when he is tired he cuddles up to it and has a nap.
Really glad I bought it!

Purchased in April 2021 for $49.00.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

This is adorable!

ron
ronVictoria

The kids love it

suitable for the girls ,keeps them happy at bed time and it seems to make them want to go to bed when they are tired and sleepy. Ideal for what we wanted.

Purchased in April 2021.

Thank you global shop and Jenny for your great service and prompt delivery

The tigar pillow is a fantastic.product and my grandson loves it and will not sleep without it once again very satisfied as he no longer just flops down any where without his tiger pillow

Purchased in May 2021.

Perfect for my grand kids

I got them for my grand kids they love them they are using them every day since they got them best gift I have got them thankyou very much could not be happier

Purchased in April 2021 for $79.99.

Deb G.
Deb G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Tiger happy napper

My Granddaughter absolutely loves it , definitely has helped her sleep all night in her own bed , its well worth buying , price and quality is excellent, would highly recommend this great sleeping bag

Purchased in April 2021 for $69.00.

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives

Happy Nappers is a two-in-one play pillow and sleep sack.

Happy Nappers transforms from the perfect play toy into a cosy sleep sack. When it's time to sleep, simply pull on their feet, unzip the sleeping sack and your child can snuggle up and nap in it.

There are 12 unique and colourful Happy Nappers to choose from including a unicorn, a shark and a tiger.

Features

• Happy Nappers transforms from a play pillow to a sleeping sack in seconds.
  • Ultra-soft and cosy sleeping sack that your child will love to snuggle up and nap in.
  • Simply pull open and unzip - it's easy to turn the pillow into a sleeping sack.
  • 12 unique, colourful and fun Happy Nappers to choose from: White unicorn, shark, kitty, dog, own, tiger, husky, dragon, ladybug, pink unicorn, bear and seal.
  • Made from premium quality plush - keeps kids warm and cosy.
  • Perfect for sleepovers with friends.
  • Great for movie nights with the family.
  • The perfect gift for any kid.
  • Machine washable (delicate) & can be tumble dried (low).
  • 2 sizes available: Small for 2-4 years (137 x 51 cm) and large for 5+ years (168 x 76cm).
CategoryPillows and Sheets & Blankets