3Happy Nappers

Machine washable & dryer friendly

Sherryl M.
Sherryl M.

Tiger and Owl Happy Nappers

These are for my great grandson who is 2years and his sister who is 1 year .They have not got them yet but i know they will love them cause they are soft and very cute Show details ·  1
smilely
smilelyGippsland, VIC3 posts

Happy Snapper

my child just loves tiger happy snapper. uses it all the time when watching TV He says it's very warm and snuggly Show reply
Yolande
YolandeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Happy Shopper, Happy Sleeper

Present for my grandson. He loves it!
This was a great shopping experience. Simple, fast delivery service. Show details ·  1
Janette S.
Janette S.

Granddaughter will love it

Prompt delivery to Perth Western Australia. I ordered large size for 5yo granddaughter and it is good size for her. Colour supposed to be bright pink inside but it is white. Sleeping bag part is not very thick so wouldn’t be super warm . Granddaughter will love it though. Price converted to AU$ was $97.09 that I paid Show details
Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Global Direct Never Have Stock Promoted On TV - Happy Nappers

I constantly see the Happy Nappers ads on TV promoting the public to buy their sleeping bags/pillows. They say for the large size (my three grandchildren would all require that size), that we are to deal directly with Global Direct yet every single time (for the last two months), they constantly say they are out of stock of the large size. Why are the ads still on TV if the consumer cannot ever buy the products? It makes me feel angry and frustrated as I believe my grandchildren would love these, so don't keep promoting the ads on TV if Global Direct can't supply the stock.
Phil
PhilHobart, TAS5 posts

Happy with Happy Nappers

Made a young child very happy with his "Shark"Happy Napper! Show details ·  1
Aisha
Aisha2 posts

Super cute

My daughter absolutely loves it, her little sisters try to steal it all the time. Looks like I need two more. Show details
Janine H.
Janine H.

Return Sucks

I bought them for my kids for Christmas. They don't fit them so I need to get bigger ones. I was told I can't return them since it's over 30 days. When I placed the order the shipping took longer, lost. Product is nice but don't buy directly from the company. Buy from Amazon or Walmart. At least you have longer to return if you don't want it. Show details
Stevo
Stevo

Good product

Good product and our son loves it. Disappointed we were unable to get the one that he wanted and had to second for next best Show details
garry
garrySydney11 posts

Happy Nappers

Kids just simply love them thanks grand dad great fun.
Esmeralda F.
Esmeralda F.

Poor quality

I purchased 4 happy nappers through the website, I noticed right away the zipper on each one can break real fast because they slide down real easy. I bought these for Christmas this year 2023 so my kids have not had them long (like 4 days) and of course the zipper broke off one this morning! They are expensive not to be great quality. Show details
Dawn Booth
Dawn Booth

Special present

A Christmas present for my great granddaughter. She will love it. Show details
MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD95 posts

Glenn S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great product

Would recommend grandson loved it I'm sure all kids will love it too Show details
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.

Gift for my Grandson

My grandson loves it and his older brother now wants one also Show details

Sandy W.
Sandy W.

Is there a difference between "Happy Nappers" and "Happy Napper" no S...

Not that I'm aware

Marg
Marg

Good morning I just received my 3 happy nappers.. the large one doesn’t seem to fold the same way into an owl cushion... is this right... the large one folds differently than the smaller one. The smaller ones fold and tuck into “heads” to make an animal

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, you are correct that the large doesn't tuck into the head - the head is more padded in the larger model.

How do I order

All good no issues

Happy Nappers is a two-in-one play pillow and sleep sack.

Happy Nappers transforms from the perfect play toy into a cosy sleep sack. When it's time to sleep, simply pull on their feet, unzip the sleeping sack and your child can snuggle up and nap in it.

There are 12 unique and colourful Happy Nappers to choose from including a unicorn, a shark and a tiger.

Features

• Happy Nappers transforms from a play pillow to a sleeping sack in seconds.
  • Ultra-soft and cosy sleeping sack that your child will love to snuggle up and nap in.
  • Simply pull open and unzip - it's easy to turn the pillow into a sleeping sack.
  • 12 unique, colourful and fun Happy Nappers to choose from: White unicorn, shark, kitty, dog, own, tiger, husky, dragon, ladybug, pink unicorn, bear and seal.
  • Made from premium quality plush - keeps kids warm and cosy.
  • Perfect for sleepovers with friends.
  • Great for movie nights with the family.
  • The perfect gift for any kid.
  • Machine washable (delicate) & can be tumble dried (low).
  • 2 sizes available: Small for 2-4 years (137 x 51 cm) and large for 5+ years (168 x 76cm).
CategoryPillows and Sheets & Blankets