Kogan 10-in-1 Steam Mop

Kogan 10-in-1 Steam Mop

MPN: KAMOP101STMA
See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

3.8
Raye BickelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped working after a dozen uses. It was in storage and out of warranty so no relief from Kogan.

Cord long enough....even on the lowest setting, it left the floor quite wet. Never had opportunity to use the attachments. Water refilled after each use and pads washed and replaced after each use.

Purchased in March 2018.

Kogan
RossKogan
Raye Bickel

Sorry, not good enough. I have been a regular Kogan customer for some time and am very disappointed that your response does, in no way, reduce the frustration I’m feeling for the problems I’ve had with this particular product. Raye Bickel

Ayushi
AyushiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

I ordered a steam 10 in 1 cleaner/mop
I liked the product and shipping was quite fast. Had ordered couple of items from them and i'm happy with those so far.

Vic
VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great floor cleaner

I had to replace my steam mop, so thought I would try this one,
For a cheaper product this was quite effective, however it does leave
the floors a little too wet.
I solved the problem by using the min setting.

Purchased in July 2019 for $69.00.

Diana
Diana

Great to have one at home!

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Kogan 10-in-1 Steam Mop compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Liv
LivSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great steam mop

Great steam mop and good price. Heats really fast and has a really long cord. Lots of different attachments which come in handy for different surfaces. Have mainly used on furniture and tile floors and has worked great!

Peter C
Peter CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does what it says and a good price

This unit was my first dealing with Kogan and I was very impressed. I mainly use it to clean my tiled floor and it does a very good job. The cord could be longer but extension cords are cheap. The pads don't ever seem quite clean after washing but they do the trick. I have found if you leave it plugged in with the power on and the unit turned off it stops working until it has cooled down. Have done this twice and learnt the hard way!

Ros F.asked

My 10 in 1 steam mop wont steam. Heats up and that's it. Brand new 1st use.!!! Not happy.

Raye Bickel

I’ve had the same problem but because it had been in storage (unopened and still in box) I was told there was nothing they could do to help me. This was a blow as I’m a pensioner and had to throw it out without ever having used it. Just wouldn’t heat at all.

Ros F.

Ours has been in storage as well .Not good company policy aye. I wrote but got no where.

Buggsy b
Buggsy basked

Why does the hand held unit get too hot to hold?

Rus O
Rus Oasked

Screw hole will not line up in swivel joint to fit screw in on a Kogan 10 in 1 steam mop?

See all Kogan 10-in-1 Steam Mop questions

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategorySteam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners