Kogan 10-in-1 Steam Mop

Ayushi

AyushiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

I ordered a steam 10 in 1 cleaner/mop
I liked the product and shipping was quite fast. Had ordered couple of items from them and i'm happy with those so far.

VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great floor cleaner

I had to replace my steam mop, so thought I would try this one,
For a cheaper product this was quite effective, however it does leave
the floors a little too wet.
I solved the problem by using the min setting.

Purchased in July 2019 for $69.00.

Floor Type Linoleum
Diana

Diana

Great to have one at home!

Liv

LivSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great steam mop

Great steam mop and good price. Heats really fast and has a really long cord. Lots of different attachments which come in handy for different surfaces. Have mainly used on furniture and tile floors and has worked great!

Peter C

Peter CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does what it says and a good price

This unit was my first dealing with Kogan and I was very impressed. I mainly use it to clean my tiled floor and it does a very good job. The cord could be longer but extension cords are cheap. The pads don't ever seem quite clean after washing but they do the trick. I have found if you leave it plugged in with the power on and the unit turned off it stops working until it has cooled down. Have done this twice and learnt the hard way!

Janeasked

9-in-1 Kogan steam stick KASTKSTMO9A: Worked at first go for five minute trial. Tried it for second full go some 15 mins later and wouldn't work. Checked all the troubleshooting hints but still nothing. Lights on, no steam.

Hi Jane,
if you have done everything according to the manual,email them and they will find a solution to your problem, they are pretty good at that.

kind regards, Vic

howe
howe

Hi Jane, Check out their warranty service to see how easy and helpful they are.

Jane

Thanks, Vic and Howe, I did go direct to Kogan once I realised the mop was truly deceased. The help line was very prompt (despite it being Christmas time) and the result is they agree the mop is faulty and are sending me a new one.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives