Kogan 12L 1800W Digital Air Fryer Oven

Kogan 12L 1800W Digital Air Fryer Oven

MPN: KA12LDGFRYA

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.Sydney, NSW

Just 12 months old

Bought from Kogan last year for mothers Day. Easy to use. Used 3-4 times per week. Yesterday it beeped at me and turned off. Now it won't turn on. Reading other reviews, saying 12 months is about it for an Air Fryer. Makes one wonder why bother?

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for $199.00.

Jennifer
JenniferPerth, WA

Great easy to use appliance

I find the Air Fryer very easy to use.
I love cooking chips, roast veg, jacket potato, salmon & crumbed chicken.
Very easy to clean. Just remove base, place hot water and suds.

Purchased in September 2019 at On line for $59.99.

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Poor Buying Experience

I paid extra for fragile shipping but the item still arrived damaged. The wire tray is also quite dangerous. While washing it the tray shredded my kitchen sponge and cut my fingers and caused me to bleed while I was trying to pick the pieces of sponge stuck to the tray. I brought these matters to the attention of the Kogan customer support team but I found the response to be rather inadequate as they failed to address my concerns about the dangers of the tray and were willing to offer me a $10 gesture for the damaged item. It was underwhelming for something that I bought intended as a gift.

Purchased in March 2021 for $130.00.

Air Fryers

Find out how Kogan 12L 1800W Digital Air Fryer Oven compares to other Air Fryers

KL
KLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, with 1 downside...

Purchased in January 2021 at Kogan.com for $129.00.

Ieniesart

It's not a bad air fryer but needs some adjusting of temperature and learning how best to use it

Purchased in November 2020 at Kogan.com for $140.97.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Gazzag
GazzagGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

This Air-fryer has a problem getting above 185 C degrees (200 C min is needed to get air fried effect, also appears to lack enough power in the fan. Therefore this is a fan-forced Oven rather than a Air-Fryer, So I am disappointed with this Product which does not airfry any where near as well as my previous and cheaper model.
I have purchased from Kogan before and been very satisfied with the products and Delivery.

IMO Reviews
IMO ReviewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Takes ages to cook

Takes me 40+ minutes to roast any vegetables or cook fries. Same as an oven, only plus is that there is no preheating required. Disappointed as ideally I wanted the time savings!

Purchased in July 2020 at Kogan.com for $149.99.

Robyn
RobynHunter Region, NSW

Perfectly Splendid

Great compact size for bench but still big enough inside for cooking
2 shelf options
Easy programming
Can check food during cooking quite easily
Easy cleaning with all removable trays
Food tastes delish

Purchased in June 2020 at Kogan.com for $179.00.

Try befor you buy
Try befor you buyIllawarra, NSW

Great air fryer

Love my air fryer and use it daily everything I cook in the air fryer comes out evenly cooked and very crisp. Pies and chips are cooked to perfection without constant turning but the main reason I purchased my air fryer is for the rotating basket to dry roast my home grown coffee beans and hopefully I’ll have the same great results.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kogan.com for $139.00.

Air Fryers

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

The air frier has a great capacity is easy to use and delivers terrific results. It is the best way I have ever had to cook chips. It makes them evenly crispy without burning

Purchased in August 2020 at Kogan for $139.00.

Leonie M.
Leonie M.Hunter Region, NSW

The instructions

Love other than instructions are not very helpful
Can not find dehydrating button only received it yesterday still learning and what can i cook in the largest cooking tray . The buttons instructions

Purchased in September 2020 for $158.00.

KJ
KJVictoria

I bought it year ago. Best without a high price tag

best and value of money. i have been using for 1 year and never had any issue.all the function works perfectly. i have got what i really wanted.. highly recommend

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Amazingly perfect

This 12L fits so much in it and cooks in no time at all allowing me to have a relax while it’s cooking and cooked to perfection. Would recommend buying this

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for $500.00.

Tracy T
Tracy TSouthwest, VIC

Great worker.

My Kogan Airfryer Oven has 12 litre capacity and is 1800 watts, it comes with rotisserie, skewers, rotisserie basket & square basket, 2 wire trays & crumb tray, performs well, love it!!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Kogan.com.