Kogan 2400W Oil

great for winter

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Ali

AliMelbourne

Easy to use and faat heating

If you intend on using it for a relatively small and enclosed area, this is a great heater for the job. It warms up a small room quite quickly but it probably won't cut it in a large open space. There's only 2 dials on the side to control the temperature which makes it simple to use. A great thing to have for winter!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Wenny

Wenny

This is perfect!

I bought this heater before the winter. It is very easy to use and safe.It's very quiet when i turned it on. It takes a bit longer to warn the room, but after few minutes, the room would started to get warm, even after turned off, the heat still go on. It is good for the winter!

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Wasim

Wasim

Bad Product

Continuously giving noise from day 1. Didn't expect this quality from Kogan. It's not always easy and desirable to return the product. I wish Kogan has better QA team to ensure a good quality product prior to sending to customers and this will save them return shipping cost. May not buy from Kogan again.

Lyn

LynMelbk

Quality product and low price

Perfect for the bathroom. Surprisingly heats up quickly and warms a small room within 5mins. I like that the bars get hot because then I'll put my bath towels on it so when I get out of the shower I can wrap myself in toasty warm towels. Specifically bought this to use for my infant.

shootingstar

shootingstarWOULDN'T U LIKE 2KNOW, Nsw

Does the job

Certainly takes the chill out of the air! I have this heater in a extra large living area so nothing but a 8kw reverse cycle would heat this area, even the slow combustion fire place doesn't heat this space. I'm happy with this heater the dog isn't shivering & i dont have to wear a snow jacket anymore! THANKS KOGAN!