Kogan Atlas 2-in-1 Touchscreen Notebook

Kogan Atlas 2-in-1 Touchscreen Notebook

MPNs: KAL10D400SB and KALAP102IN1A

2.1

kogan d400

thank u everyone for the reviews after reading no way will i purchase i was looking at one on trade me in nz ill avoid it ill buy a reputable brand

Marls

MarlsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t waste your money

I’ve bought 2 of these now. I bought the first one for my partner thinking it would be a great on the go laptop. He used it for one day and never touched it again. I also bought my self one for the same reason, and gave up using it after a week as it was so slow and glitchy. They have been collecting dust for months, and only just thought to write this review as I’m now needing to buy a NEW laptop, even though I have 2 brand new ones sitting at home.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kogan.com.

GeoSydney, NSW

Hardly used now not working

Update: Kogan technical support and warranty service replaced the product. Really great outcome. Very easy instructions and Kogan supplied postage codes to return the product free of charge.

Original review 1/5
Bought two units, one for me and one for nephew. One unit hardly used, approx 25 times. Upgraded storage to 256GB. The charger was faulty, followed by the battery. Now the unit won't charge or turn on. Cannot get in touch with Kogan, cannot find replacement batteries. May as well have thrown out the $560.

Kogan contacted me. Hopefully they can resolve the issue. I’ll update this when done.

Purchased in January 2018 at Kogan.com for A$485.99.

Geo

Thanks. I’ve have been contacted by email. Appreciate the assistance. I’ll update this review after the outcome.

Geo

Kogan and team contact me via email. My computer was under warranty and was replaced. Kogan sent me a prepaid postage code and after kogan technicians assessed the product they concluded it was faulty. Replaced at no charge. Really great outcome.

Find out how Kogan Atlas 2-in-1 Touchscreen Notebook compares to other Laptops

Kogan brand started malfunctioning 2 week past the refund policy expiring!

See title. Bought on sale and now I see why. It is no exaggeration; it began giving me problems 2 weeks exactly after the refund policy expired. The mouse touchpad keeps disconnecting, the laptop will randomly not accept either an external mouse or any flash drive, and now the laptop keeps shutting off or freezing mid work! I bought this just for work as I travelled and now I can't do even that. I hoped a factory reset would help but it didn't. Extremely disappointed, do not recommend the Kogan brand in any way.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for A$250.00.

Alexa

AlexaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do. Not. Waste. Your. Money.

I thought it was just my Kogan Atlas Go that was glitching, constantly going into lock mode for no reason, slow as hell (I haven't even put anything on it yet).. But then I read the reviews and they are all the same. I read reviews before I bought it but I think they had their fake reviews clouding the ratings at the time. This cheap plastic machine is such a waste of time and money. Their only response is "sorry you are not satisfied." That is absolutely terrible customer service. I will never buy a thing from Kogan again. Ever.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for A$550.00.

AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse

Kogan or windows problem?

No matter what I do, even stock windows, there is not enough space to perform windows updates, even with 128gb external storage. Not worth the trouble. Why have a PC when you can't install or download anything?

Purchased at Kogan.com.

RossKogan

Very not happy or impressed

Purchased this 8 weeks ago, screen has major issues, bugs out, changes view and volume on its own. Reported to help centre, sent it back at my own expense, without for 3 weeks, got it back yesterday, still has exactly the same issue as before. Very not happy or impressed

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for A$520.00.

Lisa
Lisa

Um...I'm scared now...

Sorry, but after reading these comments I am scared to get it. I had ordered it a couple of days ago (I live in Auckland, NZ so it would probably take a while to get here from Aussie) and literally just read the reviews now... I am scared, to say the least. Is it really that bad cuz I had cheap phones and the awful Everis laptops cut out of me after like a week or so... So, it is really worth it because I can't go back now... Most people are saying that it is bad but others good and it is confusing me- I am pretty sure those positive reviewers got paid to say that so bad comments are more reliable. Help?

Purchased in November 2019 at Dick Smith for A$239.99.

Sam

SamSydney

Thief!! Burglar!! Looter!!

Purchased in November 2019.

Ellie D

Ellie DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value for money!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for A$489.00.

Paul F

Paul FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kogan Atlas 2-in-1 is on inoperable

Unit went to sleep but won't wake up. The on light is on, but the unit can't be switched off or operate. When the charger is applied, it does not register as charging. It's dead!

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan for A$239.00.

RhysSydney, NSW

Poor quality and experience

Purchased this on 28/7. The notebook was a dud--wouldn't even start properly just a black screen after switching it on, charged and rebooted based on the instruction. Finally today 26/8 received the replacement and switched it on after charging it--it was still not functioning!! The screen just stopped at "kogan". Totally wasted my time. Poor quality, poor experience and poor QA--doubt there is any quality control. Avoid!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com for A$240.00.

Rhys

Thanks for responding. Kogan already had the chance to fix it but failed. Please take it back and refund the entire charge.

James M.

James M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Computer, Value for money

Bought a Kogan atlas PC recently, for the price it's a decent computer, will do all your everyday stuff quite easily, it a tablet and PC in one, the next similar option is twice the price and more.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for A$289.00.

Garry

Garry

No after sales service extended warranty a waste of money

touch screen not working, nothing from Kogan to fix the problem tried ringing and emails no answer I have advised a lot my customers never to buy from Kogan. com

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for A$499.00.

Adam Burde

Adam BurdePerth, WA

Cheap and reliable

Honestly from all the bad reviews I'd thought I'd stay away from this, but I needed a small laptop for my studying and an iPad for just relaxing and reading or watching some Netflix in bed, and with this I kid you not, I actually found myself enjoying it. It's small, so if you are used to big computers you'll have to get used to typing on a small one, but I really like being able to take it to class and do my work, but just a warning that the camera isn't obviously great quality and is a little grainy. Otherwise? I enjoy it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com.

Wearenotamused

WearenotamusedNew Zealand

Love it!

Have been using this for a some time now and is real handy to have. Small, compact and suitable for me anyway. I also love the separate if you want tablet/screen you can separate. Use it alot for a back up computer when my main computer decides to play up/backing updating. I have no problems with it, and to extend my memory I use USB's which help. Real compact and able to stash it in my bag.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com.

sparkles

sparklesSydney, NSW

Turned on about 3 time and then nothing!

I just bought this notebook and I have managed to turn it on initially and then had trouble since then! Subsequently I have managed to turn it on twice but then been a lot of problems in between. It can't be that hard to turn on.

It's a joke that Kogan does not have a contact centre to provide support - the only way is via email and the responses the call centre gives is a joke! I have tried to trouble shoot as per their guidelines but nothing works. The notebook has serious issues! In addition, I am still waiting for a response as I am past trying to solve it and want a refund!

Do not buy, especially when kogan cannot provide you with phone technical support nor bothers to answers your questions!

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com for A$499.00.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t buy Kogan

Purchased atlas go s300 opened day after receiving had freight protection. Keyboard is faulty doesn’t type correct letters or numbers. Number 0 keeps typing. Kogan will not replace, disgusting Kogan

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com for A$500.00.

Kola

KolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Think before you buy

Not worth the price. I bought this from kogan online.
stylus pen stopped working in 6months.
performance of the 2 in 1 is much low for the specs. Quality of the material/make is not up to the mark. I should have spent few extra bucks and gone for Samsung or Surface tablet.

Purchased in May 2018 at Kogan.com for A$329.00.

Don't buy

This lap top stores next to nothing. I have my outlook on there and it can't manage to open 2 things at once.

Opening and closing has scratched the whole screen and it has marks all over it from the key pad.

It turns off at random times. Mostly when you're right in the middle of something important and doesn't turn back on for about 15mins.

This is the second one I bought. How stupid am I. The first ones screen flickered really bad from the day I opened it but couldn't get a refund.

I guess I have learnt my lesson. What a waste of money. It belongs in the trash.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$300.00.