MPN: KALAP102IN1A

Kogan Atlas 2-in-1 is on inoperable

Unit went to sleep but won't wake up. The on light is on, but the unit can't be switched off or operate. When the charger is applied, it does not register as charging. It's dead!

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan for $239.00.

Hi Paul, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. We take the quality of our products very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/.

Poor quality and experience

Purchased this on 28/7. The notebook was a dud--wouldn't even start properly just a black screen after switching it on, charged and rebooted based on the instruction. Finally today 26/8 received the replacement and switched it on after charging it--it was still not functioning!! The screen just stopped at "kogan". Totally wasted my time. Poor quality, poor experience and poor QA--doubt there is any quality control. Avoid!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com for $240.00.

Hi Rhys, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. We take the quality of our products very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.Thanks for responding. Kogan already had the chance to fix it but failed. Please take it back and refund the entire charge.

Good Computer, Value for money

Bought a Kogan atlas PC recently, for the price it's a decent computer, will do all your everyday stuff quite easily, it a tablet and PC in one, the next similar option is twice the price and more.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $289.00.

No after sales service extended warranty a waste of money

touch screen not working, nothing from Kogan to fix the problem tried ringing and emails no answer I have advised a lot my customers never to buy from Kogan. com

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $499.00.

Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. Our buying team works hard to provide the best quality products at the best prices for our customers and we stand by them. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Cheap and reliable

Honestly from all the bad reviews I'd thought I'd stay away from this, but I needed a small laptop for my studying and an iPad for just relaxing and reading or watching some Netflix in bed, and with this I kid you not, I actually found myself enjoying it. It's small, so if you are used to big computers you'll have to get used to typing on a small one, but I really like being able to take it to class and do my work, but just a warning that the camera isn't obviously great quality and is a little grainy. Otherwise? I enjoy it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com.

Love it!

Have been using this for a some time now and is real handy to have. Small, compact and suitable for me anyway. I also love the separate if you want tablet/screen you can separate. Use it alot for a back up computer when my main computer decides to play up/backing updating. I have no problems with it, and to extend my memory I use USB's which help. Real compact and able to stash it in my bag.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com.

Turned on about 3 time and then nothing!

I just bought this notebook and I have managed to turn it on initially and then had trouble since then! Subsequently I have managed to turn it on twice but then been a lot of problems in between. It can't be that hard to turn on.

It's a joke that Kogan does not have a contact centre to provide support - the only way is via email and the responses the call centre gives is a joke! I have tried to trouble shoot as per their guidelines but nothing works. The notebook has serious issues! In addition, I am still waiting for a response as I am past trying to solve it and want a refund!

Do not buy, especially when kogan cannot provide you with phone technical support nor bothers to answers your questions!

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com for $499.00.

Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk. We take the timeliness and quality of our Customer Service very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Think before you buy

Not worth the price. I bought this from kogan online.
stylus pen stopped working in 6months.
performance of the 2 in 1 is much low for the specs. Quality of the material/make is not up to the mark. I should have spent few extra bucks and gone for Samsung or Surface tablet.

Purchased in May 2018 at Kogan.com for $329.00.

Hi Kola, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. Our buying team works hard to provide the best quality products at the best prices for our customers and we stand by them. We take the quality of our products very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Don't buy

This lap top stores next to nothing. I have my outlook on there and it can't manage to open 2 things at once.

Opening and closing has scratched the whole screen and it has marks all over it from the key pad.

It turns off at random times. Mostly when you're right in the middle of something important and doesn't turn back on for about 15mins.

This is the second one I bought. How stupid am I. The first ones screen flickered really bad from the day I opened it but couldn't get a refund.

I guess I have learnt my lesson. What a waste of money. It belongs in the trash.

Purchased in November 2018 for $300.00.

Hi Nina, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. Our buying team works hard to provide the best quality products at the best prices for our customers and we stand by them. Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

happy so far

So far so good. Just what I wanted ... no problems. Very light, good speed and battery life. Have yet to work out how to wake it up from Sleep mode, but I'm sure there's an answer. I would like a more extensive manual ... the easy guide provided is pretty limited.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great little tablet

I really like the size, nice and compact. The battery life is short. I find I need to charge it everyday. There is enough storage for basic file storage, apps, movies and music. It can be used as a tablet or a laptop. Great for kids or adults who use it for basic things.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Works as expected ... so far

Well what can I say. So far it works as expected and I am very happy with it ! Installed the Creators update with no trouble. Battery life about 3h (expected). Screen looks great actually. Its fast (for what it is) and no trouble with switching on, spazzing out or not charging whatsoever. Don't use touch screen much but I use it to develop Android apps. So far great value for money.. Have not experienced any of the symptoms many other reviewers describe ... yet and I use it daily for about 6 months now. Now this is the D500 version with much better screen, more RAM and more eMMC space then the D300. Big difference between the two.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

All good... UNTIL!!!

It has been great up until yesterday. I’ve been using it only as a laptop for work and finally yesterday I got to use the Kogan pen on a sketch I wanted to do.... screen is now SCRATCHED TO HELL!!!
Oh.... and it also won’t turn on AT ALL!!!
Kogan want me to send it back but that whole process is torturous in itself, especially as I am away on work and the whole point of this laptop was that it was small and lightweight for me to take with me travelling for personal use.
Let’s see what the outcome will be. Better be good!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Jess, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with your Notebook. Please respond to our Private Message with the requested details and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Great little 2in1 tablet at a cheap price.

Have had the 10" windows tablet for just over a week. I bought this tablet for travelling, surfing the net and some games etc. It is certainly not as quick as my laptop but for the price, $200 I"m very happy with performance. The battery life is not as great as an IPAD etc, but I"m hoping the usb charger I have purchased off Ebay will allow charging of the tablet on planes and from a power bank (yes it does via micro usb port, like my phone has) . 2in1 functionality works really well, and its great having the little keyboard as an option. Time will tell as to how well this unit lasts but so far I'm very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

I have had nothing but trouble since I bought these two in one computer notebook from Kogan

I've only had this notebook from Kogan that at least three months and I've had nothing but trouble and now I would ti started it up this morning at this and it shut down and it's started to do race itself and I quickly turned the power all but one I got hit to pack up is taken away that touch drivers when you touched the screen it will not work and the drivers from the speakers I had tried to read being the drivers back in but pace are not there to put back in day have been raced herself and I believe that the disc machines is nothing but trouble since all had it and then if you going to send it back to them under warranty of double that this is software problem and then you have to pay to get it fixed so than it works out to be a dear product in the end

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi James, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry to see that you had issues with your Atlas's drivers being erased. Please respond to our Private Message with the requested details and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Piece of Chinese made rubbish

Absolute piece of junk.

Keyboard stopped working at 8 weeks. Then the touch-pad followed at 10 weeks.

Did I mention that the battery lasts for 60 minutes under normal usage conditions.

Kogan will not honour the warranty. First they requested a video, then another video, then photos. I mean how do you take a photo of a malfunctioning keyboard?

I will not deal with Kogan again.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Mark, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you experienced issues with your item and that you were disappointed with our Help Desk support. Please respond to our Private Message with the requested details and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Don't even bother!

Purchased this laptop with the intent to be used as a studying tool. When first un-boxing the product, everything looked great! Really slick style and impressively light-weight. Upon turning the laptop on, the personalized Cortana function allowed me to customize it's set-up as desired. 45minutes passed and the battery life (without plugging it in) began at 100%, but had shockingly dropped to 60%. During this time, the windows start function pop-up would open blank, attempting to select settings or other applications would not register when clicking, the entire screen would freeze for minutes at a time as well. In the middle of going back and forth with Kogan's customer service team, they're making it incredibly difficult to even accept a refund request when I have requested this within their 14 day returns policy, I have all original packaging and the product doesn't even conduct basic functionality. Nightmare to say the least! I've purchased other Kogan products and have worked incredibly well, but it looks like these are a bag of lemons!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Sammi, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry to see that you experienced issues with your product and that you were frustrated with your Help Desk experience. Please respond to our Private Message with the requested details and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Read this before buying Kogan computers

Bought Atlas 2-1, lightweight and cheap, just $200 on special. Sounds like great bargain, does not it? Well I have it and is literally useless. I could have bought a used computer from other makes. Bought this for my work overseas. With slow internet connection, it didn't finish installing office in one month! In first month, computer started slowing down and by the next month, charge dropped quickly and could not use for more than an hour. In fourth month, it is now almost dead. starts only after several strokes on power button, then starts set up, and often shuts down soon after starting. Most of the time it won't restart for another 30 min or so. I had it for sell briefly within first week as it was slower than I expected( other computers with 2 GB Ram are much faster) and luckily it didn't sale. If it did, I would be as big liar as Kogan. I am going to return it with all video evidences which I will be posting on YouTube soon. Is there a quality control or so called Australian standard for electronics ? Please let me know. The sale of this product must be banned in Australian market.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry to see that you encountered issues with your Atlas. Although we work hard to ensure our products are of the best quality possible, sometimes they do fail and, in those cases, we will be happy to provide you with support under your product's warranty. In future, if you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/Thank you for getting back to me. As I stated in my review atlas is not a good computer at all though it is cheap. Reading experiences of other users as well I ask you to please discontinue the production of this laptop. I am sure you have read reviews and I will be surprised how you continue to sell this product in Australia. I need my money back.Thank you for your response. Our Product Teams work hard to ensure that all our products are of good quality and, although I can certainly appreciate that yourself and a number of others have experienced issues with your items, I can assure that this is not indicative of the vast majority of this product's users. If you have not already, please contact our Help Desk for assistance with your warranty here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Regret buying

Brought in January, dead in June
Battery dies fast and then it just turned off and
it won't recharge paid around $499 for it, I shouldn't have to replace after such a short period of time, it would also jump ahead if I paused videos as well, not good at all

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry to see that your Atlas has experienced issues with charging, although we work hard to ensure all our products are of the best quality, sometimes electronics simply wear out faster than they should. Please contact our Help Desk for warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Garbage

Max 3 hours battery life even when plugged in screan freezes sometimes won't turn on takes ages to charge and the list goes on warranty is a joke if we can't fix you pay now it won't even turn on sometimes the screen flickered like crazy or flashed back to windows

Date PurchasedMay 2017

I have forgotton which email address i used for logon. how can i reset.

I have just purchased a Kogan Atlas D400 2 in 1 touchscreen-notebook in the last 2 wks. I was able to use it about 6 times and now the screen wont turn on. I've charged it and the blue light comes on sometimes and not others and nothing on the screen. What do I do with this issue to rectify it please
I purchased a Kogan Atlas and it was trouble from the beginning you can try to contact Kogan for help (they are useless and not helpful) just keep sending them emails and they my have a solution. I think that you could have a faulty power supplyYes, I also returned a faulty computer and got it replaced after numerous emails over a month period they finally contacted me and I upgraded to the atlas go. It was more expensive but it truly is a great machine. I've had no issues with it and the battery lasts me all day and is fine after 6 hrs of internet movies streaming. The 2 in 1 11.6 inch screen computer died after less than 2 hrs use. They are very sow to contact u but if u persist they will make good on your return. If it's not your fault than u r covered by warranty. My advice is to return your 2 in 1 and just pay a couple hundred more for the atlas go. It is a 13.3 inch tablet and it is also a pc, u get a detachable keyboard, extra memory and a Windows ink pen/stylus which is fantastic. Keep trying to contact them and good luck, there 2 in 1 pcs are notoriously faulty. Pity, cos the atlas go is terrific!

Where can I buy a stylus pen compatible with the atlas pro touchscreen notebook?
You can get the atlas go pen from Kogan, I got one with my atlas go 13.3 pc. But the Microsoft ink Kogan pen only works with the atlas go! Won't work with any other atlas computer. It is a great pen and very good value. The Microsoft branded equivalent is 4 times more expensive and is basically the same. For anyone looking for a great value computer, than the atlas go is a excellent computer. A similar Microsoft surface pro is twice as much for less computer. The Kogan comes with detachable keyboard, usb powered stylus and extra memory chip. On top of this the battery is excellent, I watch 5-7 hours straight video/tv on a single charge, it looks like a premium product, and unlike Microsoft s 12 inch screen, the Kogan Go is 13.3 inch, doesn't sound like much but it is a huge difference, watching movies on the Kogan feels like your watching it on a 15.6 whereas a 12 inch screen feels like a tablet, the Kogan Go isn't plastic, but a very stylish and good looking metal chassis. Can't praise the Kogan Atlas Go enough, its that good! And I've had almost every tablet/pc on the market so I speak from a wealth of experience.Thank you for the information. I did buy the pen you mentioned though it is not compatible with my kogan atlas pro touchscreen notebook. Thank you.I wouldn't buy from Kogan I was at officeworks and they have a lot of Bluetooth pens I would buy from them at least you can return it if it doesn't work

CategoryLaptops