Kogan Atlas 2-in-1 Touchscreen Notebook

Kogan Atlas 2-in-1 Touchscreen Notebook

MPN: KALAP102IN1A

Very not happy or impressed

Purchased this 8 weeks ago, screen has major issues, bugs out, changes view and volume on its own. Reported to help centre, sent it back at my own expense, without for 3 weeks, got it back yesterday, still has exactly the same issue as before. Very not happy or impressed

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for $520.00.

Um...I'm scared now...

Sorry, but after reading these comments I am scared to get it. I had ordered it a couple of days ago (I live in Auckland, NZ so it would probably take a while to get here from Aussie) and literally just read the reviews now... I am scared, to say the least. Is it really that bad cuz I had cheap phones and the awful Everis laptops cut out of me after like a week or so... So, it is really worth it because I can't go back now... Most people are saying that it is bad but others good and it is confusing me- I am pretty sure those positive reviewers got paid to say that so bad comments are more reliable. Help?

Purchased in November 2019 at Dick Smith for $239.99.

SamSydney

Thief!! Burglar!! Looter!!

Purchased in November 2019.

Ellie D

Ellie DGippsland, VIC

Great value for money!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for $489.00.

Paul F

Paul FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kogan Atlas 2-in-1 is on inoperable

Unit went to sleep but won't wake up. The on light is on, but the unit can't be switched off or operate. When the charger is applied, it does not register as charging. It's dead!

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan for $239.00.

RhysSydney, NSW

Poor quality and experience

Purchased this on 28/7. The notebook was a dud--wouldn't even start properly just a black screen after switching it on, charged and rebooted based on the instruction. Finally today 26/8 received the replacement and switched it on after charging it--it was still not functioning!! The screen just stopped at "kogan". Totally wasted my time. Poor quality, poor experience and poor QA--doubt there is any quality control. Avoid!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com for $240.00.

Rhys

Thanks for responding. Kogan already had the chance to fix it but failed. Please take it back and refund the entire charge.

James M.

James M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Computer, Value for money

Bought a Kogan atlas PC recently, for the price it's a decent computer, will do all your everyday stuff quite easily, it a tablet and PC in one, the next similar option is twice the price and more.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $289.00.

Garry

Garry

No after sales service extended warranty a waste of money

touch screen not working, nothing from Kogan to fix the problem tried ringing and emails no answer I have advised a lot my customers never to buy from Kogan. com

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan.com for $499.00.

Adam Burde

Adam BurdePerth, WA

Cheap and reliable

Honestly from all the bad reviews I'd thought I'd stay away from this, but I needed a small laptop for my studying and an iPad for just relaxing and reading or watching some Netflix in bed, and with this I kid you not, I actually found myself enjoying it. It's small, so if you are used to big computers you'll have to get used to typing on a small one, but I really like being able to take it to class and do my work, but just a warning that the camera isn't obviously great quality and is a little grainy. Otherwise? I enjoy it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com.

Wearenotamused

WearenotamusedNew Zealand

Love it!

Have been using this for a some time now and is real handy to have. Small, compact and suitable for me anyway. I also love the separate if you want tablet/screen you can separate. Use it alot for a back up computer when my main computer decides to play up/backing updating. I have no problems with it, and to extend my memory I use USB's which help. Real compact and able to stash it in my bag.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com.

sparkles

sparklesSydney, NSW

Turned on about 3 time and then nothing!

I just bought this notebook and I have managed to turn it on initially and then had trouble since then! Subsequently I have managed to turn it on twice but then been a lot of problems in between. It can't be that hard to turn on.

It's a joke that Kogan does not have a contact centre to provide support - the only way is via email and the responses the call centre gives is a joke! I have tried to trouble shoot as per their guidelines but nothing works. The notebook has serious issues! In addition, I am still waiting for a response as I am past trying to solve it and want a refund!

Do not buy, especially when kogan cannot provide you with phone technical support nor bothers to answers your questions!

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com for $499.00.

Kola

KolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Think before you buy

Not worth the price. I bought this from kogan online.
stylus pen stopped working in 6months.
performance of the 2 in 1 is much low for the specs. Quality of the material/make is not up to the mark. I should have spent few extra bucks and gone for Samsung or Surface tablet.

Purchased in May 2018 at Kogan.com for $329.00.

Don't buy

This lap top stores next to nothing. I have my outlook on there and it can't manage to open 2 things at once.

Opening and closing has scratched the whole screen and it has marks all over it from the key pad.

It turns off at random times. Mostly when you're right in the middle of something important and doesn't turn back on for about 15mins.

This is the second one I bought. How stupid am I. The first ones screen flickered really bad from the day I opened it but couldn't get a refund.

I guess I have learnt my lesson. What a waste of money. It belongs in the trash.

Purchased in November 2018 for $300.00.

Candi Westney

Candi WestneyVictoria

happy so far

So far so good. Just what I wanted ... no problems. Very light, good speed and battery life. Have yet to work out how to wake it up from Sleep mode, but I'm sure there's an answer. I would like a more extensive manual ... the easy guide provided is pretty limited.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Jessica

Jessica

Great little tablet

I really like the size, nice and compact. The battery life is short. I find I need to charge it everyday. There is enough storage for basic file storage, apps, movies and music. It can be used as a tablet or a laptop. Great for kids or adults who use it for basic things.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
hawat

hawat

Works as expected ... so far

Well what can I say. So far it works as expected and I am very happy with it ! Installed the Creators update with no trouble. Battery life about 3h (expected). Screen looks great actually. Its fast (for what it is) and no trouble with switching on, spazzing out or not charging whatsoever. Don't use touch screen much but I use it to develop Android apps. So far great value for money.. Have not experienced any of the symptoms many other reviewers describe ... yet and I use it daily for about 6 months now. Now this is the D500 version with much better screen, more RAM and more eMMC space then the D300. Big difference between the two.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Jess H

Jess HMelbourne

All good... UNTIL!!!

It has been great up until yesterday. I’ve been using it only as a laptop for work and finally yesterday I got to use the Kogan pen on a sketch I wanted to do.... screen is now SCRATCHED TO HELL!!!
Oh.... and it also won’t turn on AT ALL!!!
Kogan want me to send it back but that whole process is torturous in itself, especially as I am away on work and the whole point of this laptop was that it was small and lightweight for me to take with me travelling for personal use.
Let’s see what the outcome will be. Better be good!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Ross x.Kogan

Great little 2in1 tablet at a cheap price.

Have had the 10" windows tablet for just over a week. I bought this tablet for travelling, surfing the net and some games etc. It is certainly not as quick as my laptop but for the price, $200 I"m very happy with performance. The battery life is not as great as an IPAD etc, but I"m hoping the usb charger I have purchased off Ebay will allow charging of the tablet on planes and from a power bank (yes it does via micro usb port, like my phone has) . 2in1 functionality works really well, and its great having the little keyboard as an option. Time will tell as to how well this unit lasts but so far I'm very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

I have had nothing but trouble since I bought these two in one computer notebook from Kogan

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Mark Stephens

Mark StephensNorth West, QLD

Piece of Chinese made rubbish

Absolute piece of junk.

Keyboard stopped working at 8 weeks. Then the touch-pad followed at 10 weeks.

Did I mention that the battery lasts for 60 minutes under normal usage conditions.

Kogan will not honour the warranty. First they requested a video, then another video, then photos. I mean how do you take a photo of a malfunctioning keyboard?

I will not deal with Kogan again.

Date PurchasedMay 2018