Kogan Cordless KA25VCLSTVA

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

Steve T

Steve TMurray Region, NSW

Not a Bad Product

I am happy with this machine, if you are expecting a Dyson type performance with it you will be disappointed though. We have a long haired border collie and i bought it to clean up her fur every day instead of our big crap Nilflex. The suction is ordinary but it does the job I want it to do and the rotating brush head works well. For the price it's fine just don't expect too much

Date PurchasedMay 2018

dragonlady

dragonladyDarwin

Perfect for my needs

I am really happy with my Kogan Super 2 in 1 25V Cordless Stick Vacuum. I wanted something that I could just whip around for a quick tidy up instead of having to get the full size vacuum cleaner out - this is perfect. Usually use it in the bathroom, toilet, hall, lounge, dining and kitchen area. Good weight, easy to handle, good suction and beats using the old carpet sweeper! I was lucky enough to purchase this when on special, making it even more special. Picked the red one - as we all know anything red goes faster (joke). Thumbs up Kogan.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018