Kogan Cordless Smart Glass

MPN: KASMTGLSKTA

3.9

Geoffandkath

GeoffandkathQld

Works great for me. Quick delivery, easy to set up

Its a great product. Was delivered within 5 days of ordering it. Easy to set up. I linked the smarterhome app with my google nest. Waking up to have my kettle boiled the same time as my morning alarm goes off is awesome. I found it quick to boil and quiter (compared to my old kettle) . Have only had it for a few days so will leave another review in a few weeks. So far, I love it.

Purchased in June 2020.

AileenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great at first

I bought mine and it was great now the lights work but it won’t boil water. Very disappointed. It was a great kettle at a great price and very quiet when boiling.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for A$25.00.

AnjaliVictoria

great product.

comes with different temperature setting. works same as how they mentioned. each temperature got different lighting option. but for me yellow light(90 degrees) is not working. instead of yellow i'm having green for 90 and 50 degrees. that's the only minus. but i'm not really unhappy. because functionally it is working good and perfect. 30mins keep warm function also available.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for A$29.00.

Daryl Thompson

Daryl ThompsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far so good

Only just started using it but I’ve been really impressed with the kettle so far. Boils really quickly, love the colours and really good to have the option of different heating temperatures.

WurlorgGippsland, VIC

Disappointing Service Life

Great design and a great performer when it works as it should but just outside of warranty it started to go haywire. The keep warm function no longer operates it beeps continuously when it shouldn't and you have to switch it on and off to stop it after replacing it on the base. Would not recommend this product if you are expecting are reasonable service life.

Purchased in September 2018 at Kogan for A$39.00.

AC

ACLaunceston, TAS

Probably 4.5 stars. Great kettle

Great looking, fast to boil and easy to clean. No issues and I like that I can set the temp. I drink black tea and used to use a dash of cold water- only heat to 90deg now and I think the tea tastes better. Easy to clean- put in vinegar and boil, and thats it. LED lights look good.

Be interested to see how long it lasts, but brought on sale so if I get a couple of years I'll be happy.

Purchased in August 2019.

Shutterbug

ShutterbugSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues just after 1 year warranty expired

This kettle did the job until, just after the 1 year warranty expired, it developed issues with constant beeping on and off whenever the kettle is put back onto the base. I have tried to leave a review on the Kogan site but there is no function to do so, which makes me very dubious of the sites reviews!!
Definitely would not buy this kettle again.

Purchased in October 2018 at Kogan.com for A$39.00.

Sandyrob

SandyrobNorth West, QLD

Kogan 2L Cordless Smart Glass Kettle 2200W

This electric kettle is so fast, I have just bought my 2nd one, purely because of a breakage when dropped. It is clearly marked so that one can fill only the amount needed minimising waste of power and reboiling. There are options for heating to other temperatures, making the heat time even less. Being clear has an added bonus of being able to see that the internals are all clean and free of forgeign matter. The lights show if it is on or not. Excellent all round thanks Kogan. Also warantees etc. are digital so no excess packaging.

Purchased at online for A$39.00.

IronMaiden

IronMaidenBowral

A good Glass Kettle at a good price

After using a Breville Glass Kettle I purchased the Kogan equivalent for my holiday cottage, it was a third of the price and works just as good as the Breville.

Purchased in October 2017 for A$59.00.

Pete P.

Pete P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Heats up water quickly. Love the look/aesthetics.

Got this Kogan kettle via a Qantas point redemption. Very good for the price, especially if you can snag it during the $29-39 promotion. The variable temperature functionality is definitely helpful but not very intuitive at first. No complaints. Heats up water very fast.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kogan.com for A$49.99.

Tammy

Tammy

Good cheap kettle with temperature functions

This kettle is so good for the price. You can hold it at 50, 70, 80 or 90 degrees for up to 30 minutes and the light up colours are just an addition extra that make it fun for the watching kids. I wouldn't pay full price but it's great for $30.

Sumit

SumitSydney, NSW

Smart, really smart

Amazing! This has been such great help in having sterilized water ready and reheat at 50 degrees whenever needed.
I would definitely recommend this item to some one with newborns.

Purchased in September 2018 at Kogan.com.

MinLea28

MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome 2.0 Litre Cordless Smart Glass Kettle (KASMTGLSKTA) - Best Purchase of any Kettle to date

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Doug

DougINVERLOCH

Space age light show!

This glass kettle lights up RED when you press boil and displays blue to reheat and green for Go. It is like a space craft about to take off with it's circle of coloured lights each time you use it. Very conversational kitchen piece and great VALUE at $59. It was delivered in 2 days from online ordering.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

MAMBrisbane

sleek look, works well

We bought this so we could see the water level and save energy by only heating the amount of water needed. It heats water quickly and does not get over hot (obviously not for children ). The other feature that is good is that you can choose three temperature to heat to, so for pre-boil temperatures this is great.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

AdamAdelaide

Terrible design

Looks nice, but has a few critical and dangerous flaws:
- Boiling water dribbles down the front of the kettle when pouring, splashing on the counter top and potentially yourself.
- When closing the lid, the filter that covers the spout always swings out and becomes jammed against the jug.
- The switch is thin, flimsy and looks like it'll break if bumped the wrong way.
Avoid this kettle like the plague.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

teddydeniseToowoomba

Great Kettle

Great Glass Kettle at an affordable Price. Boils quickly and holds a big 1.7 Litres It is very easy to use and the blue ring that comes on when in use is a very novel touch.