Kogan EC-65 II Pro Active Noise Cancelling Headphones

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Plank

PlankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These are definitely not the best ANC headphones, but, for the performance/price, they are one of them

Purchased in July 2020 at Kogan.com for A$69.99.

Adrian

AdrianBonython 2905, ACT

They feel great and the sound is very good value for money (while on special), but...

I just received these and there is little difference between noise cancelling on or off. They may be faulty so I will contact Kogan. They are very easy to set up, very comfortable and sound really good. They look and feel a bit cheap compared to my girlfriends JBL's but sound is equivalent. The JBL's were cheaper than the Kogan at full price although the JBL's didn't come with a case which the Kogan does. I only paid $79.99 as a pre-order so at that price I'm reasonably happy. If the NC gets sorted I will be very happy.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kogan.com for A$79.99.

Bluetooth

I am blown away , its that simple

I bought these headphones before wanting to commit big money but wow these are stunning, and as an ex-professional sound engineer that says something. OMG, better than my Bose !!! they are comfortable and connected easily. The sound quality is amazing, full rich bass, clear tops and really lovely stereo imagery. I cannot wear in-ears any more and never will again now I have these. How can these guys make these for this price? I am using them now for relaxation but also in my Logic studio for sound and video and they are a dream. I cannot rate them highly enough. the only downside (and its really small) is they feel a little bit plastic, however, its the sound that matters, and I can not fault them. Comfortable as hell.

Purchased in June 2020 at Dick Smith for A$199.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Kogan EC-65 II Pro Active Noise Cancelling Headphones compares to other Wireless Headphones