Eric

EricCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Don't buy

Purchased it 20.11.2019. This unit is a waste of time and money. Cooled a tiny 2.4 x 2.4 meter area by only three degrees - from 35 degrees C to 32 degrees C. Buy anything but this

Purchased in November 2019.

Room Type Small Office

info4ugs

info4ugsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

garbage

stays in dry mode only, actual air con doesnt work, is extremely noisey, would not recommmend this air con to anyone unless i hated them, find a better brand of air con

Purchased in February 2018 at eBay for $350.00.

agilis

agilisPerth, WA

Does the job very well

Purchased this portable unit last summer and we have used it in our large master bedroom and out in our closed in patio. It does the job very well & helps us to sleep better at nights. Pretty good considering we are in Perth and it gets pretty hot! Didn't want to review it until we had used it enough to give an honest appraisal. Happy so far.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

rap attackSydney, NSW

Not as good as i thought

The cooling and dehumidifying on this works rather well but the heating not so much. I run at a very low body temperature and never owned an aircon before. I can see why the person sold it as their place is bigger than mine. My place is small but no way to close off the long hallway to the bedroom so i can get better heat. A metre from the aircon its cold as outside so i have to sit right next to it or put a blanket on myself on the couch

Purchased in April 2018 at eBay for $150.00.

Home Insulation Level Not sure
Room Type Living/Dining Area

Oaj S.

Oaj S.Sydney, NSW

Works Well

During summer, its pretty much ON all the time. So it copes well with high demand and extended usage. I am decently satisfied with the performance. I keeps my room relatively good during extreme summer as long as it is ON all the time. It can be loud at times so It can be annoying at night. During winter I use it as a fan which works well too.

Purchased in February 2018 at Kogan.com for $299.00.

C. Red

C. RedSouth East Queensland, QLD

The WORST Portable Air Conditioner I have ever owned

Purchased in December 2018 for $599.00.

bradSydney, NSW

great unit but broke

bought it 2 yrs ago and sold as we got ducted .
the swing broke within a week of buying it but did not affect the unit working it cooled real well and was not too loud besides when it turned on and off .

Purchased in January 2016 for $499.00.

leanne mcmullenSydney, NSW

Waste of money

Water cooling component keeps breaking down and continually gets blocked even though it was cleaned regularly. It now only works as a very expensive fan as it cost a few hundred dollars and works no better than a twenty dollar pedestal fan

Purchased in September 2018 for $200.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area
leanne mcmullen

we returned the product after 1 to 2 days of use and a new one was sent . the same problem happened after a few days. Obviously this product has a faulty component which should be investigated.

charchie

charchieSydney

It’s just OK

It does the job for a 6m x 6m room.
It’s quite noisey compared to other units I have owned.
The WIFI smart remote is not very intuitive at all and the manual supplied is for another unit.
It does work but it’s not the best out there, yet again for $399 you get what you pay for.

Purchased in February 2019 for $399.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom
Matty C

Matty CSydney, NSW

Pretty Good

I bought my unit the Sunday before a public holiday and it still arrived on the Thursday at lunchtime which was fantastic. That day it was 38 degrees where I live with about 90%humidity. Cooled the house significantly in 30 minutes, left it on and went out for 2 hours and came back the room was lovely and cool. A little noisy but well worth the money for the 10/15 odd days that it got to the high 30s and low 40s in my town. Should have bought it at the start of summer.

Purchased in January 2019.

Carlos

CarlosSydney

Cheap brand...

Anyone who wants to buy this....please read this first. I put on this small room that could only fit a single bed and it takes till morning to cool it...its just a blower with a bit of cold air. And the noise that it makes...cant believe there is still an aircon like this one nowadays. Its like running a generator inside your room. I woke up 4 times...it should have come with an earplug. Its a cheap china made component...never going to buy from dick smith kogan again.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

meagain

meagainJervis bay, Nsw

Oh bless The

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Chris

Chrismelbourne

Decent for my purpose, but build quality isnt the best.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

ShanellJ

ShanellJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely

I didnt expect this air con to be as good as it is but it is amazing! It doesn’t take long to cool down our whole loungeroom and once everything is closed up the room gets quite cool and it’s just bliss on those super hot muggy days here in Brisbane, if you live here you know those days I’m talking about! It was easy to set up and we also duct taped the window kit to the window frame so it’s nice and secure. Other portable air cons we’ve had in the past don’t even compare to this one! It blasts cold air throughout the room instead of just one direction so everyone in different areas can feel cool instead of just the person sitting directly in front of it. Probably our best purchase this year by far. Very happy family here.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Rach W

Rach WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish we'd bought one sooner

Purchased in November 2018 at Kogan.com.

Ed H

Ed HSydney

Works OK, Consumes a lot of electricity

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Nicole Watson

Nicole WatsonBrisbane

Works well in a smaller room.

This was able to work quite well for heating and cooling in a smaller, closed room. As you would expect, in a larger room it struggles and we have ended up using just a normal fan or heater when needed. The other issues we had is that it seems to fill up very quickly and found ourselves having to empty the tank 1-2 times a day.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

britt

brittmelbourne

great little aircon

This unit has really surprised me, it can easily cool down a bedroom within about 30mins and is very quiet so you can sleep with it on at night, especially in summer.
This unit is easily moved around the house where and when required. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Notoca

NotocaPerth, WA

An Air Con That Isn't An Air Con

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Best thing ever bought in summer

I was initially skeptical with buying portable air conditioner as I read previously they are very noisy but I found the Kogan portable air conditioner's noise to be not as loud as I heard. Good thing about this air conditioner is that it has an auto shut off timer. It is not bad for a medium room size.

Date PurchasedNov 2017