Kogan Series 9 XU9010

Kogan Series 9 XU9010

43", 50", 50", etc...

4K Ultra HD TVs Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of 4k ultra hd tv would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.1

• Picture Quality
  • Software
  • Sound Quality

This is terrible

After having this tv for a short period of time, it stopped working. I would turn it on with the remote, the light would go green and nothing would happen. Kogan support did not help at all. Do not waste your time or money here.

Legrope

LegropeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Junk status

ours is now used as a poor PS4 TV
Couldn;t connect Foxtel, trouble programming, difficult to have Netflix etc poor control panel
Piece of junk - far better to go Android or pay $200 more for a better brand

Purchased in January 2019 for A$550.00.

DavidRavenshoe, Queensland

Don't touch it

This is poor quality product the audio has failed have to use the phone jack to hear the tv it won't record on the USB also when the unit is switched off something is happening with the USB as it keeps flashing also when I use the channel changer the unit just keeps changing channels continually also the same with the volume control

Purchased in January 2020 for A$500.00.

David

Still not resolved yet kogan/Dick Smith worst company ever I have felt with worst customer service ever

Madmick55

Madmick55Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst ever

Cannot even watch television you need to go through all sorts of nonsense and then you still have to wade through more and more nonsense before you even get to what you want I just want to turn the TV on and watch it not possible with Kogan

Purchased in January 2016 for A$399.00.

Andrew G.

Andrew G.Goolwa

Avoid,theres better ways to get android

Purchased in December 2018 at dicksmith for A$550.00.

Sal R

Sal R

WORST Tv I have ever purchased

Picture becomes absolutely massive and it seems there is no way to change aspect ratio. First clue it was crap was the constant use of the word "wanna" in manual

Purchased in November 2018.

SimAustralian Capital Territory

Slow and doesn’t connect

This tv doesn’t download Stan or other apps and is slow and doesn’t connect. Terrible and waste of money and customer service don’t want to offer a refund. Over Kogan. Not worth the savings at all. Get what you pay for.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kogan.com for A$380.00.

Sim

A refund is all i want. If I’m unhappy with the product I don’t see why that is not possible.

Barry F.

Barry F.Illawarra, NSW

Very buggy TV

This TV is definitely quite "buggy" from the day I purchased it , occasional reboots for no apparent reason, when selecting channel 81 (bold) it says audio only on occasions, "ok google voice assist on the remote stops working but comes back when a factory reset performed - only for a little while then fails again, , the freeview icons on the ABC/SBS go missing when HBBTV option is on, (HBBTV option must be off for the timeshift function to work) , the misleading info in the Emanual about recording and "this device not optimised for netflix -14" but netflix still works ok

Purchased in November 2018 at Kogan.com.

KitWalkerIllawarra, NSW

Turned on once - Now will not work!!

KitWalker

Check the box on the canned response...none of the requested actions on the replacement of the unit have been met and Kogan has even questioned my integrity on the claim and request. Awesome job Kogan!!

Azzbot

AzzbotSydney, NSW

Owned for less than 4 days --- green light and black screen = no good

Purchased in January 2020 at Kogan.com for A$473.49.

Lynette

LynetteSydney, NSW

Life span

You need two people to set it up if you live alone you need help.i have noticed that it's start to age when it flickers make sounds after 7 years so the life span is short and made that way to only last mate 10 years so you have to buy new one every 10 years. But soon you will realise that you will enjoy out of parts to make tv's because nothing on this earth last for ever it will run out and you will have to make a better lasting impact on tv's

Purchased in February 2012 at Aldi for A$899.00.

Unimaton

UnimatonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Value for money

Easy set up. Surprisingly light.
Very good quality for the price. But it’s no top shelf Panasonic .
Quick delivery.
Multiple range of inputs with 2 HDMI. I like 3 or 4.
The smart Tv is ok. Could have more apps. But I don’t use there systems due to having a Telstra TV box.
Over all, if your looking for a big 4K smart tv that’s cheap. You’ll be happy.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kogan.com.

Instant

Instant

Useless

Seriously bad tv won’t respond to remote turns on by itself several emails sent back and forth
Screen goes black screen freezes has a mind of its own I have said I want a refund but just keep getting emails saying we will repair or replace I don’t want either I want a refund it’s still under warranty but they are refusing to do so legally I am entitled to a refund. Contacted consumer affair made a report they have said I legally should be given one.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com for A$749.00.

Larissa

LarissaSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

Purchased in November 2019 at Kogan.com for A$479.00.

Debbie

DebbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Disaster

Turns on by itself - (intermittently in middle of the night and a few times during the day)
Constantly has be turned off at the power point to connect to the wifi

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com for A$450.00.

Tanya90

Tanya90Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hands down the worst tv I’ve ever come across

Purchased in February 2019.

Jane M.

Jane M.The Mallee, VIC

Average Product

Had high hopes for our new TV, it has quite a lag with the remote and can be very glitchy when trying to connect to our wifi and when turn the unit off it looses sound and then takes up to 30sec to actually turn off. A bit disappointed to be totally honest unfortunately.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com for A$569.00.

nicoleWestern District, VIC

My tv turns on when ever it feels like it WTH

My tv has a few issues and I want my money back.
It turns on all hours of the day, not good in the middle of the night and Netflix has an error -13 that prevents it from connecting.
My tv turned on at midnight last night and was on when I just got home from work, it will be warn out by being on all day.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kogan for A$706.00.

nicole

Ok so I go into my Kogan Account to put a complaint in as this Tv is starting to really annoy me with it’s turning on. Only to discover my item has been deleted and no trace of it to report on it. Please help or my next step is the ombudsman!!!!

Joseph Z.

Joseph Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

its ok its good for I wanted for.

at first was a bit hard but when you get use to it its ok. very satisfied,with the features/controls,very satisfied,with the bluetooth and wireless,yes very happy with smart t.v yes it has enough ports its got much more than I wanted.

Purchased at on line.

agilis

agilisPerth, WA

Love it!

Purchased this TV from Kogan when our other one packed it in. Very happy with the extra features, etc.
Clarity & quality of picture very good, brings things to life. It took us a few days to work out the controls as it is very different to what we had before & we are not gadget people. Overall, very happy with this.