• Picture Quality
  • Software
  • Sound Quality

David J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't beat the value for money. The work remote I've ever had to use...

Sums it up, really. For the cost the TV is hard to beat. It's not as fancy as TVs costing three times as much but compared to the old Panasonic, premium LCD panel I was replacing, that cost considerably more than three times as much, it's picture quality is still a quantum leap in improvement. But it has the most useless remote I have ever had to use for a device.

Purchased in June 2018 for $440.00.

Is great!

Great tv
Quailty is amazing, size is 65 inches and it's massive, ports there are so many ports so it's perfect for all my consoles which i stream on at twitch.tv/kujikukitty
Every thing is perfect

Purchased in August 2019 at Kogan.com for $714.00.

Odette A.

Odette A.

Smart Tvs

Great television. Easy set up and operational settings with quick Wi-Fi connection with a no fuss approach. Overall it's appearance is attractive, not bulky but slimline that suits wall mounting or standard. Clear and crisp screen with easy to use remote. Quick connectivity features that are not complicated. Terrific gamers tv.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kogan.

John C.

John C.Northern Region, NSW

Great TV

Having had this tv for a few months now I can say it is perfect for what we wanted and needed as for the price it was very good compared to others, it has no Blootooth but we did not want that, ports are good, sound is a bit tinny from its own speakers but a sound bar sorted that out, very easy to set up and navigate through menues, all in all if you do not have a lot of money you cannot go wrong and you save in the long run.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com for $270.00.

prekkp

prekkpperth

4k tv I dont think so.

Purchased in January 2018.

Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Fantastic Value & Great Quality For Price!

We purchased this TV as a second TV for our bedroom. Have to say I'm amazed at the quality for the price! It's now connected to Foxtel and the picture quality is even better now! I'm presuming it's because of the high quality cabling from the device to TV. The 4K vision is spectacular! Sure you can buy much better and higher quality but for $399 it's fantastic value and we're extremely pleased with it! Only regret, we should have bought the Smart TV version for a bit more, but Google Chrome allows us to stream netflix etc.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com for $399.00.

sanjog

sanjogSydney, NSW

I bought to play video from USB but video doesn't repeat

I bought the tv for usb video to play but, video does not repeat . I tried different options but doesn't work. Can anyone suggest me how to repeat the video?

Purchased in April 2019.

WestyNortheast, VIC

Non existent after sales service.

Bought Kogan TV about7 months ago. Keeps blacking out intermittently. Have been trying to contact someone at Kogan or Dick Smith but no response after 3 months of trying. They are not at all interested in customer relations. Next step. Current Affair.

Westy

What is it going to take to get someone to contact me to get this TV repaired or replaced.

Lou fab

Lou fabIllawarra, NSW

Great tv great price

Top tv 4 k 55 inch clear crisp picture dose what it said no bell n whistle s but I just wTch tv dont need any extra features has all I need

Purchased in December 2018 at Kogan.com for $429.00.

dmb

dmb

With a bit of tweaking, perfect!

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com for $399.00.

Chloe R

Chloe RPerth, WA

No Regrets

Purchased the TV about 6 months back and I’ve had no problems. Sound quality isn’t great on low but I found turning it up does help. Picture is clear and there’s plenty of HDMI slots at the back (we have 3 consoles and a fetch box connected) as well as 2 USB ports for hard drives.

My parents bought the hisense equivalent and yes it is better quality but it’s also about $1500 more -

Purchased in August 2018 at Kogan.com for $500.00.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have a faulty tv that is only 18mths old. And there appears to be no after sales service for this type of issu

The screen has a line going through it and the vision is blurred. It is obviously faulty but there doesn't seem to be any way of dealing with the issue, other than throw it out and buy another tv

Purchased in August 2017 for $1,000.00.

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Very easy to set up, the picture is probably about right for the price, the sound is good. The only thing that’s taking time to get use to is the ‘tv guide’ view of all channels. I have to scroll through each channel to see what’s currently on. It does however show the next 3-4 shows on each channel which I like.

Purchased in February 2019 for $499.00.

Edd

EddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kogan TV that does not turn on??!

Bought this tv from Kogan unboxed it plugged power in and power it on. Tv has power to it, the red light at the bottom right hand is on. Use remote to power on, red light goes out but then comes back on after 5 seconds. Still no picture. I tried the troubleshooting. I tried pressing the button on the back of the tv to turn it on, still no picture. Im unable to contact anyone at Kogan. Kogan should consider their customers issues with their products after they have taken customers money, not just take money then never want to know about any issues. NO service at all when you shop at Kogan.com

Purchased in January 2019 at Kogan.com for $550.00.

Karah .B

Karah .BSouthwest, VIC

Great TV!

Very easy to set up, great picture quality! I love that it has Netflix comparability and has a button on the remote.
I find that the unit has enough ports, but we only have a DVD player and foxtel to connect to it.

Purchased in May 2018 at Kogan.com for $798.00.

GabeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Lousy Service and Warranty Customer Care

Kogan Customer Care is unacceptable Have waited 2 weeks still don't know if it is going to be picked up as advised over 1 week ago or told service agent would be in contact - asked update for 4 days now and they wont communicate with me. Have a wasted 3 yr extended warranty

Purchased in May 2018 at Kogan.com for $642.00.

Gabe

Thats Just It - You are NOT sending me emails or phone calls to give me an update - You have lost a very good customer Ross.
Perhaps you may save face by helping me , a 71 yr disability pensioner., give you one more chance. Gabe

Jacqueline

JacquelineAdelaide

This is a great product and review

HI, this is a great TV. This is not a paid review but I am genuinely passionate about kogan tv. I really love the colours and it has great visual. Very cheap

Purchased in January 2019 for $499.00.

Markus

MarkusEyre Peninsula, SA

this tv is fantastic

just recieved the tv and checked it out with WIFI etc and the air mouse remote too and has USB and HDMI and all works fantastic and i connected my hard drive and that was also great
great tv, great price, great service, thanks KOGAN

Purchased in October 2018 for $450.00.

Patrick8888

Patrick8888AU

Fair for the money, but, Kogan service, shocking!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Max

MaxGold Coast

Good TV at a great price

Unit came with multiple HDMI and input ports. The 4k quality is not the best in the market however for around $400 is is definitely worth the price. For watching movies and playing games (xbox one and PS4) it works fine. Just don't expect it to run Xbox x games in full 4k, it only streams movies in 4k not games. It works fine with no complaints. Also the screen size detection has issue with the PS4 and you will manually need to change that in PS4 settings. For a cheap tv that can play games in HD that has decent enough movie quality I recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2018