Kogan T7 Cordless 22V Stick Vacuum Cleaner

MPN: BNDLKAULSTVC22B

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used:
    • Daily (1)
    • Several times a week (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (1)
  • Battery Life

Marty

MartyPerth, WA

Waste of money

I bought this vacuum cleaner a couple of weeks ago at Dick Smith. Also bought the extra filter and battery with it. Total price of $150 so wasn't expecting the best hoover ever but this one is totally useless. We have laminate floors throughout the house and it just doesn't pick stuff up. You have to go over it many times and even then it doesn't suck. Very dissapointed in this purchase. Don't waste your money!

Purchased in December 2019 at Dick Smith for $149.00.

Noise Level
Ross x.Kogan

James D.

James D.

Not a Dyson

After my Dyson died I bought this at a recommendation of a friend. I completely regret my purchase. I'm not sure if there is something wrong with my model specifically. However; the battery sucks (12-15 mins on a 4 hour charge) and it makes it pretty much unusable if you want to vacuum your house. Might be great if you have a very small place though. Kogan would not do a return.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kogan for $160.00.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Tiles
Kogan
Ross x.Kogan
Daniel MCCullough

Daniel MCCulloughPerth, WA

Kogan T7 Cordless Like a Dyson for a fraction of the cost.