100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Kosmea? Claim your listing.

Southwestsam
SouthwestsamSouth23 posts

Moisturises even dry heels!!

I use this on all the really dry areas like elbows and heels. I apply before bed and put socks on, after one week the cracks in my heels are gone!!

It leaves my hands and elbows looking less dry and wrinkly. Definitely recommend for all skin types especially mature!
Rich and very moisturising.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza374 posts

Good

the price seems steep however it lasts for such a long time, the balm has dozens of uses. My favourite use is for dry sore lips. Would be great on small cuts and grazes, protects and helps them heal. a little bit grainy to use on your lips during the day
this product is amazing, i use it on all marks and imperfections on my skin. dry spots, pimples, scabs, eczema. it clears them up overnight. Tube lasts such a long time, i use it all the time to sooth my dry lips.
too oily and shiny to use during the day. hard to find in stores.
debrad