Krix Equinox

Krix Equinox

Mk3, Mk1 and Mk2

See the Best Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

fantastic

I just bought a pair and I simply can't believe how good they are, I have a pair of floorstanding wharfedale speakers and the krix blow them away, amazing, ten stars, next purchase will be floor standing krix, big thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who reads this I'm being one hundred percent honest

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Krix Equinox- Excellent Bookshelf Speakers

I've had a pair of Equinox for over 15 years, sensational little speakers. Have been put through their paces and always deliver a balanced mid range sound. After the "ex" blew up a driver with the amp on "11" I took them to Krix for repair, the guys told me to team them up with a Siesmix Sub (ended up with a 3, maybe over kill but hey!) to negate the need for extra volume in search of bass, don't go past half way nowadays. Best $600 I've ever spent
Inexpensive pure sound quality. After sales service
Low bass

Krix Equinox. Are they worth it?

Krix is one of the better audio companys on the market and have always proven so through there amazing floor standing and home theatre speakers. but in many opinions have never quite hit the mark with there book shelf's. Which begs the question have they done it with the equinox.

The answer simpley is yes they have.
If you have done your research on Krix you will find that they are all about big sound and with the equinox they have defeated the myth that bookshelf speakers cannot create big sound.
i would recomend these speakers to anyone who is in the market for some nice fronts with powerfull treble but would say that if you are wanting big bass these are not the speakers for you.
Powerfull treble
Weak bass but tolerable

As a surround speaker the bass is more than acceptable, sound with a lot of depth from a little speakerI finished my Equinox off with a Siesmix 3.