Kumho Portran KC53

Kumho Portran KC53

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dayanari J.

Dayanari J.Perth, WA

No issues

Have had driven through rough and wet weather and I see no problems with them.. just been on a 2 day long trip with full board and the drive was smooth.

Purchased in September 2019 at Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service) for $358.00.

Car ModelHyundai iMax TQ-W
Functionality
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Nomes

NomesGold Coast

Not great

An ok tyre, not great. Not very good grip in the wet for a van. They were recommended for the vehicle but I wouldn't purchase them again. On the positive side they are a smooth ride and have worn well. Just not a good tyre in the wet is all.

CarHyundai IMax
Jimmy33

Jimmy33AU

smoother than the Achilles LTR80's

Car2016 toyota hiace lwb
kw50

kw50S. E. Qld

Light Commercial Tyre for Towing

I'm now on my second set of these tyres. Got over 80,000klms out of the last set and that was after towing a 2 tonne caravan on a couple of very large trips. I originally purchased these tyres because of there reputation for being a comfortable Light Commrecial tyre but was surprised at how well they lasted towing the caravan. I Think I could have probably got 100,000klm out of the first set but I don't like to let my tyres get too low.