Kumho Sense KR26

Kumho Sense KR26

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MonkeyBaby

MonkeyBabyPerth, WA

Good tyre

Kumho is generally quite reliable and I've had them over many years.
Tyre is good on wet weather and so far I've been able to get about 40k Kms out of the tyres on a normal hatchback. One thing this tyre isn't good is with slight sandy road as my tyres has screeched before taking off on a slight slope.

Performance/fuel wise, it's has been the same as the other brand I've used which is generally Toyo.

Purchased in November 2018.

Noise Level
Dry Weather Handling

Bill

BillMelbourne

Great Tyres

Its been 7 months, 6000km with these tyres and they are very quiet, they ride very good in the wet and car brakes very good as well. I mainly drive on the freeway. I keep them on 35psi all round and i bought them on special from Tyresales with free fitting and balancing at my chosen fitment centre.

CarNissan Tiida
Richard

RichardPerth, WA

Bang for the buck

Had been using this tyres for around 2000 kms and no complains so far. Road noise is existent to none. I mainly use my car for city driving and out of town trips on the weekend. Hadn't had any issues at all. As a car owner just regularly rotate your tyres to have even tyre thread.

Car2013 Nissan Dualis

Very quiet...

Very quiet tyre for commune tasks. PSI rating 38, can go up to 40 if you want but this is where you want the tyres at to be running at so you get even wear on the rubber. I'm not sure what else to say....

Car1998 Honda Accord

TERRY

TERRYasked

Which kuhmo tyres would tou recommend for subaru my12 forester luxury edition, about 45-50km/year city and country driving 50:50 and what milage would I expect from the tyres and max pressure for towing and max speed rating please?

Get an answer from our members and Kumho representatives

CategoryPassenger Tyres