Kumho Sense KR26

Kumho Sense KR26

Great Tyres

Its been 7 months, 6000km with these tyres and they are very quiet, they ride very good in the wet and car brakes very good as well. I mainly drive on the freeway. I keep them on 35psi all round and i bought them on special from Tyresales with free fitting and balancing at my chosen fitment centre.

CarNissan Tiida

Bang for the buck

Had been using this tyres for around 2000 kms and no complains so far. Road noise is existent to none. I mainly use my car for city driving and out of town trips on the weekend. Hadn't had any issues at all. As a car owner just regularly rotate your tyres to have even tyre thread.

Car2013 Nissan Dualis

Very quiet...

Very quiet tyre for commune tasks. PSI rating 38, can go up to 40 if you want but this is where you want the tyres at to be running at so you get even wear on the rubber. I'm not sure what else to say....

Car1998 Honda Accord

Which kuhmo tyres would tou recommend for subaru my12 forester luxury edition, about 45-50km/year city and country driving 50:50 and what milage would I expect from the tyres and max pressure for towing and max speed rating please?