KX Pilates

KX Pilates

KX studio Balwyn

I’ve been attending this super studio for well over 14 months, I have never felt as well as when I’m doing my Pilates work out, the results are amazing, the instructors are super caring and the studio has a very relaxing and nurturing environment........ I’m hooked!

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great studio

Great quality area. Very nice staff and really enjoy doing Pilates at KX studios. Instructors are very informed and have a great knowledge of Pilates therapies and training. Definitely give one on the trials ago and you will not regret

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Recommended Pilates in Sydney

Highly recommended. Something different every class. Great instructors. You can give it a go by doing the trail pack. Pilates is not just sitting or laying down. You will definitely feel the burn and get a whole body workout the reformer way

Fitness & Leisure Centres

Find out how KX Pilates compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

fearless one

fearless one

Very good pilates studio

I have been going about 4 times a week to this studio for about 6 months. I find them to be reasonably priced, very professional, the equipment is good, and the instructors are friendly and well trained. There are a good range of group classes to choose from and the times are convenient. Whenever I have had to contact them they have always been helpful. I recommend them!